Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Social Dilemma
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,631

Social Dilemma

Nov 26, 2020, 9:36 PM

Please watch Social Dilemma on Netflix.

This explains a lot about what is going on in society today:

https://www.netflix.com/title/81254224

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Google Jonathan Haidt.....

Nov 26, 2020, 11:37 PM

He wrote the book the coddling of the American mind And he has a lot of great videos on YouTube of his lectures and presentations that explain in detail what’s going on and how we got here!

But the liberals on this board think we’re just crazy delusional Trump supporters. Crazy old men saying get off our lawn!

I’m pretty sure Brett Weinstein, lifelong democrat and Self professed progressive, long time popular professor at Evergreen State College, generally recognized as the most liberal college in America, i’m pretty sure he was not delusional when the social justice warriors on campus, The ones always calling for trigger warnings and safe spaces, when those very students were carrying baseball bats and going from parking lot to parking lot trying to find Brett Weinstein! According to the liberals on Tigernet it was just a figment of his imagination!

Awesome Watch!

Nov 27, 2020, 8:21 AM

It will definitely give you a fresh perspective.

Re: Awesome Watch!

Nov 29, 2020, 8:59 PM

The liberal left have been brain washing kids in our schools for a long time. My oldest son came home for Clemson trying to explain to me that the US will just be a service country (this was during the Obama years first term). I asked him how that would work and he did not have any real details. I told him that would never work because you would not have any real assets. He looked @ me like I was an alien. That is the crap they are teaching.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,631
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic