Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some Questions For General Football Heads?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Some Questions For General Football Heads?

Nov 3, 2020, 1:51 PM

Do you think the Big 10 wants Indiana to be the main competition for OSU? Indiana and Michigan play this weekend. Something tells me the Big 10 front office wants Michigan to go on a winning streak so they can build up that game and over inflate it like every year! But, especially this year!

How would you feel if Clemson played at 9 am? Southern California and Arizona State play at 12 est 9 pct. Not sure about that one; you?

Who do you all like between Florida and Georgia? And Oregon vs. Stanford?

Clemson beats ND by 14 points or more!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some Questions For General Football Heads?

Nov 3, 2020, 2:01 PM

I am sure that the B10 is looking around and asking... ### 2020? NW, Indianna, and Purdue are 6-0 while Minn, Ped State and Mich are 1-5.

Clemson at 9 (during covid)? Sure. Bacon biscuits beer and a beatdown before lunch. Whynot?

Georgia vs Florida: Chaos - aka Florida. Oregon over Stanford.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 2:02 PM

Wisc was the second best team till the virus got to them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 2:05 PM

Some answers for your football head;
The Big 10 is too big for their britches.
Noon games are bad enough .No thanks.
Hope they both lose, but Georgia is more of a threat, IMO, to recruiting so I go with Florida.
I know Oregon is a state. Is Stanford a city in Oregon?

Nov 3, 2020, 2:26 PM

I'm not really sure why the Big 10 front office would concern itself with that. I think that conference will get it's fair share of hype regardless.

I would hate a 9 AM game, as I rise late and go to bed late.

Florida only because Georgia bores me. Indifferent about Oregon-Stanford.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Nov 3, 2020, 3:40 PM

I'm not really sure why the Big 10 front office would concern itself with that. I think that conference will get it's fair share of hype regardless.

I would hate a 9 AM game, as I rise late and go to bed late.

Florida only because Georgia bores me. Indifferent about Oregon-Stanford.

The Big 10 front office cares about Indiana vs. Michigan because "INDIANA might win"! Now, their big marquee name is gone - destined for the Gator bowl or something! And The Hoosiers are left to battle mighty bucknuts.

Love the answers everyone gave!

Good Stuff!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Say What???

Nov 3, 2020, 3:03 PM

Why would the B1G give a care about Michigan vs. IU? Your reasoning makes no sense at all. With their super-strict COVID protocals, late start to the season and tight schedule with zero bye weeks, they just want as many games played as possible. The only thing that matters is Ohio State running the table and tuning up for the CFP.

If Harbaugh is going to fail, the B1G wants him gone so another coach can come in and restore Michigan to 2nd best in the conference.

Pac 12 has already been ripped to shreds by almost everyone about the 9am (local time) kickoffs. It's a desperate move that shows how pathetic their conference is right now. "Pac 12 After Dark" is something that is a longstanding part of their identity. You can't fix geography, so embrace it! Many here like to bash John Swofford, but he's a visionary genius compared to Larry Scott. What a completely worthless guy playing out the string.

Nov 7, 2020, 10:19 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am only a corporal football head, but I will answer your

Nov 7, 2020, 10:28 AM

qweshuns in order.

1) I think the Big 10 will always want it to come down to Michigan / Ohio State. Penn State or Wisconsin just do not move the needle like either of those other two.

2) I would absolutely hate it if Clemson had to play at 9 am. But, I have always lived on the east coast. For those who have always lived on the left coast, they are used to having earlier football on Saturdays, it is normal for them.

3) Between Florida and Georgia, I do not like EITHER of them. Siriusly, I think Kirby will find a way to Kirby this game away. Gayturds win. Between Oregon and Stanford, I could not care less who wins. With all the problems that league has already had, and currently having many games being cancelled due to the Corona Bud Light virus, I do not think there is a Natty contender in that whole league.

4) I call it 31-17 Clemson, which just happens to be exactly 14 points. So, YES!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic