Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Your Pick for Worst Fan Base in College Football?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Your Pick for Worst Fan Base in College Football?

Dec 14, 2020, 10:52 AM

(All biases Aside)

1. LSU
2. SCAR
3. UGA
4. OSU
5. NCSU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia without a doubt!***

Dec 14, 2020, 10:55 AM

Re: Your Pick for Worst Fan Base in College Football?

Dec 14, 2020, 10:59 AM

All good choices. Let me throw WVU in there. Kentucky Basketball fans are like Alabama football fans. Very entitled and smug!

Dec 14, 2020, 11:02 AM

scar and OSU

The rest can be ignored because we don't have to share a state with them.

Sometimes you forget how vile a fanabase can be till you

Dec 14, 2020, 11:07 AM

wander over to canesinsight.com

I swear there are literal psychopaths that stalk their boards.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Georgia in a landslide !!!!

Dec 14, 2020, 11:07 AM

uof6c fans while mouthy, ignorant, deluded, and incredibly annoying, are effectively harmless.

I would rank NC State second behind Georgia. They are the uof6c of the ACC.

OcryO State fans, who are unbelievably arrogant and entitled, are some of the biggest whiners and crybabies I've ever encountered.

LSU fans are just trailer trash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 14, 2020, 11:09 AM

Seriously. SCAR at #2.
Say what you want to about their sorry @$$ program, school, Athletic Director, announcing crew, their poor coaching hires, their lame entrance into their cesspool stadium, the newspaper that covers them, that lame gamecock rooster mascot, or that annoying rooster noise coming out of the sound system.
But even I have to admire their fan base for putting up with 100 + years of futility.
If anything they should be #2 behind Clemson for "The Best" fan base support. That is just how good their fan base is.80,000+ fans at every home game. Come on man!
And yes I approved this message.

Here is my list

Dec 14, 2020, 11:11 AM

1. Ohio St
2. LSU
3. UGA
4. USC (the real one)
5. UF
6. ND (just due to arrogance, given that their last football National Title was 1988).
7. SCAR

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 11:11 AM

Miami
Ohio State
Notre Dame

I can't put South Carolina. I enjoy them. They are harmless and amusing.

Based on actual fan interaction at games...

Dec 14, 2020, 11:12 AM

1. Georgia, nobody else close.
2. NC State
3. Maryland
4. Georgia Tech
5. South Carolina, been there many times, never saw one incident.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GEORGIA

Dec 14, 2020, 11:31 AM

1. Georgia (They're just mean)
2. Georgia (Men, women, and children)
3. Georgia (old and young)
4. Georgia (went to Athens twice, never again)
5. NC State (Everyone has a chip on their shoulder, kind of like O31O St. fans)

Dec 14, 2020, 11:35 AM

Coots
1 through 10

followed by

WVU - coots that are yankees yikes!
UNC - hypocrital coots - mostly they trash talk about basketball when they are bad and obnoxious when they are abovbe .500
NC State - coots that know their place
Maryland - money loving coots
Jawja - rate low for me as I have not really had a bad experience with them - might be because I have a few Jawja grad friends but oh well.

OSU is bad, but I never really intact with them, so they are horrific but non-existent.

Maryland and GT in my experience of away games only

Dec 14, 2020, 11:40 AM

no question, Maryland and GT in that order if we are just basing this on the away game experience.

Maryland fans used to be really bad...

Dec 14, 2020, 11:50 AM

but all of those local Redskin and Raven fans jumped off the bandwagon when Debbie Yow nearly bankrupted the athletic department and the program became a total $#!7 show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 14, 2020, 11:53 AM

1. Dawgs
2. Suckeyes
3. Coots
4. Wolfies
5. Da U
6. Twerps

Message was edited by: MidlandsTiger87®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Because i loathe all things UNC...

Dec 14, 2020, 12:11 PM

UNC
Miami
Maryland
Georgia
USuC

You covered all the bases except Maryland.

Dec 14, 2020, 12:14 PM

Capons are obviously the worst...........

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohio State and Tennessee

Dec 14, 2020, 3:47 PM

I hear UGA should rank up there too.

OCRYO State -Pigskin Prophets words included

Dec 14, 2020, 3:51 PM

Without a doubt. They cry ,no matter what.

The Prophets words on them

Ohio St. fans can finally quit complaining, at least for a few hours.
Listen, Buckeye fans are born complaining,and they have good reason to complain. Honestly, the entire state has some kind of weird inferiority complex and much of it stems from their sports teams and much of it stems from their everyday lives. We touched on
these people last week, never really at home in Ohio and never really at home in Myrtle
Beach as they clog up our golf courses and their refusal to learn how to drive.

They live miserable lives with their moon-faced and plump midwestern wives with their 60’s hairdos that was
good enough for grandma. Then there are the Browns and the Bengals. There are 12 teams that have never won
a Super Bowl, and two of them reside in the state of Ohio. Heck, the Browns have never even BEEN to the Super
Bowl. Art Modell got tired of the Mistake by the Lake and moved his franchise to Baltimore and promptly won a
Super Bowl. The Browns were reborn and how have a weird little quarterback and a wide receiver who likes to
be pooped on. Good times in the state of Ohio.

The Cavaliers are ok, but only when LeBron James decides he wants to be there. The Indians have won two
World Series – one in 1920 and one in 1948. That’s why so much attention is paid to the Buckeyes, who do have
a winning tradition. And when they are denied a win for any reason – or perceived reason as is the case in the
loss to Clemson last season – they get on message boards and act out.

That’s why the Big Ten had to act and change the rules to allow Ohio St. to appear in the Big Ten Championship
Game. They knew that if they didn’t, Carl Yoder and all his cousins would be up in arms about how the world
was out to get them and deny them their rightful place in the College Football Playoff. Honestly, the Big Ten
didn’t have much choice. No one likes Ohio St. fans on a good day, what with their jorts and bulky New Balance
tennis shoes, and that dislike goes up even more when they get all in their feelings. Good job, Big Ten. Now for
the Playoff Committee – please seed them against Alabama. I want to see that butt whooping in real time, so all
of their fans can go back to bagging groceries at the Kroger and taking the bags home for later.

Based upon my experiences with many away fans

Dec 14, 2020, 5:42 PM

1. UGA. Straight up white thrash degenerates who once threw a cup of urine on my group and beer bottles at my head while leaving Sanford.
2. Maryland. Northern scumbags who revel in fighting opponent fans. Glad they are gone from ACC. Experience in College Park was atrocious every time.
3. Ohio St. Sat in midlife if those POS fans at Fiesta Bowl last year and you’d think they were defending champions. Whined entire game and taunted me. I got last laugh as entire section cleared out around me as I amped up my taunts back. Poor sports.
4. UVA. I included them because they know nothing whatsoever about football. Annoying as hell to have students ask how many yards for a first down.
5. LSU fans at championship game last year. Most we’re extremely drunk college kids who didn’t even go to game and instead reveled in taunting us leaving Super Dome while puking in the streets. The ####### New Orleans cops actively cheered these kids on too. Up yours New Orleans fuzz.
6. S Carolina. Just losers who are unrealistic each year. More amusing on them than anything even though they act like a 2nd rate human circus freak show full of trailer park trash.

I’m going with LSU. Until this year they didn’t matter to me

Dec 14, 2020, 5:51 PM

but I have been fascinated by their fall from grace and so I visit their board occasionally to read what they are saying. Wow. Vile. The culture is vulgar and cynical. That’s why I keep saying that the two programs are culturally 180 degrees apart. I would not want Clemson to be like the fans of the fake Death Valley for any number of championships.

null

Dec 14, 2020, 6:30 PM

1. O310
2. Dirtpeckers
3. Miami

Dec 14, 2020, 7:43 PM

1. NC State
2. UofSC
3. Ohio State
4. LSU
5. Maryland
6. Georgia

Dec 14, 2020, 8:00 PM

Based on personal experiences:

Group 1 - Ocry0 St, Jawja, Gamehens

Group 2 - Miami, FL ST, NC ST, ND

Hard to differentiate between fans of teams within each group. Group 1 fans are just totally obnoxious top to bottom. Group 2 - I know some decent fans from each of these - but they are overshadowed by many other bad apples.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic