Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stop being stupid people, the 2 fumbles lost the game!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 892

Stop being stupid people, the 2 fumbles lost the game!

Nov 7, 2020, 11:56 PM

We have some key injuries, in many ways the offense has played poorly at times and looked out of sync without TL, we played terrible at times on both sides of the ball, we made a ton of mistakes, we got killed by some poorly timed penalties, wow they seemed to get a few breaks from the refs, but at the end of the day what it really boils down to is the two fumbles! If we don’t turn the ball over twice, especially one that was a touchdown taken right out of ETN‘s hands, we win the ball game! It really is that simple! So stop blaming BV and all kinds of other people. The whole team played poorly at times and I thought our playcalling of time was suspect and I thought the coaches in general had a poor game, but again, it was the two fumbles that cost us the game!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly!***

Nov 7, 2020, 11:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stop being stupid people, the 2 fumbles lost the game!

Nov 8, 2020, 12:04 AM

No we lost the game because our head Coach stopped the O with 2 mins to go and put the game in a wore out short handed D’s fate .

Book’s fumble going into the endzone cancelled

Nov 8, 2020, 12:12 AM

The ETN fumble since both put together netted zero points

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Book’s fumble going into the endzone cancelled

Nov 8, 2020, 12:43 AM

I don’t count Book’s fumble because we got cheated on the #88 “catch” that was pinned to the ground by his pads. Refs were out of their mind or a little biased. Book’s fumble was at the end of that drive, so I just assume it netted the same effect had it been properly officiated.

Go Tigers!

Re: Stop being stupid people, the 2 fumbles lost the game!

Nov 8, 2020, 12:36 AM

If the Clemson Tigers are continuing to keep Travis Etienne in the game, we will require another running-back that can run the ball instead of attempting to develop his receiving stats. Keeping Etienne in the game did not make any logical sense, for I am recognizing that someone, not concluding to say any names, has some favorite players, and this is sacrificing us some significant games. I understand that Etienne is obtaining some outstanding catches, but having two running-backs in will enhance Clemson's gameplay. Do not get me wrong, I love Etienne, and I do not want to get rid of him completely. For this being DJ Uiagalelei's first prominent game, did extraordinary well for Notre Dame vs. Clemson 2020-21 season tonight. DJ did remarkably well at extending plays, making accurate passes, getting a short yard first down, and not executing bad decisions, but also did overthrow some critical passes and did not look for all his opportunities. The Clemson Tigers require to make some immense adjustments in upcoming games if the team wants to keep winning challenging games.

Hmmm. Was Clemson winning 33-26 with a first down with

Nov 8, 2020, 1:08 AM

2 minutes left in game ??? Now, those other plays happened, team overcame that, and were in position to win. Then coaches #### the bed and kept DJ from finishing off the game and Tigers lost because of that. That’s what happened, you saw it ?????

Replies: 6
| visibility 892
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic