Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sunday afternoon musings and Interesting trivial tidbits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 989

Sunday afternoon musings and Interesting trivial tidbits

Dec 13, 2020, 4:30 PM

1. That LSU freshman QB that stomped a hole in Florida‘s defense last night is Mark Richt’s nephew.

2. Wendi Nix, host of ESPN’s college football live, Made an interesting comment one day that made it seem like she was a huge Clemson fan. So I looked her up. Come to find out she grew up in Myrtle Beach and was Hunter Renfrow’s babysitter. If you check out her Instagram she has a few pictures of her 10+ years ago and I kid you not she looks like Sam Ponder’s HOT older sister!

3. LSU is a perfect example of what it looks like when you rely on the transfer portal to put together a team versus building a program. Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State build their program through recruiting. look at Oklahoma. They will continue to be inconsistent until they learn to recruit and develop a defense and a quarterback. Because all of their successful QBs of late have been transfers.

4. Speaking of successful quarterbacks. I really love Tom Luginbill. First of all he’s a character and a half! Second, he seems to be a seriously closeted Clemson fan. Third, he was a pretty tough QB and I remember when he was the starter at GT in 1994. Everything about him supports the fact that he was raised by a coach! And his insights are excellent. When Trevor Lawrence was either a freshman or a sophomore he said he can’t remember a college football program having so much success three times in a row at the QB position. He said evaluating quarterbacks is so hard and the transition from high school to college especially major college football is so difficult that it is incredible what Clemson has done from Tajh Boyd to Deshaun Watson to Trevor Lawrence. And now we have DJ. Pretty rare stuff my friends!

5. Speaking of girls kicking. Football is classified as a coed sport and if girls are going to be kicking then we need to go back to court and sue Title IX over those 85 football scholarships. If every power five team having a starting female kicker could make that happen I would vote for it right now!

6. Thinking about Sarah Allen and the way the liberal media is fawning over her made me think about their typical hypocrisy and BS because there are many extremely successful women, including successful black women, successful black men, successful homosexuals, you name it any minority group you can think of loved by the left, that has all of these highly successful people at the top of their profession that should be household names. People that should be celebrated. But the left never talks about them. In fact when these people try and speak at colleges or when they accomplish anything worthy of celebrating the Democrats and the left especially the mainstream media tear them apart and do everything they can to tear them down and cancel them. Why is that? Oh! I remember now. They vote Republican! Isn’t that funny. These people, among the most successful people in America regardless of race sexual orientation or gender, but they are totally ignored unless they’re trying to do something that might draw attention to them and then they are destroyed. Simply because they vote Republican. And here I thought people on the left cared about those people! Really makes you think doesn’t it!?! I mean if you care about black people and women and homosexuals and especially women of color shouldn’t you celebrate them when they’re successful shouldn’t you want them speaking at college campuses to inspire the next generation of youth that looks like they do? I mean that’s what you would do if you really cared about them like you say you do. Right? I mean when Condi Rice shows up to speak at your university And people on the left lose their minds and riot and try and burn down buildings somethings very wrong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 989
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic