Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,911

TNET: Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets

Jan 11, 2021, 4:29 PM

Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets

Football season is over, and basketball is in full swing, but what comes next? I am glad you asked, as we delve into how many fans will be allowed at baseball and softball and have the latest on renovations to Memorial Stadium. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets

Jan 11, 2021, 4:36 PM

Impressive they were able to freeze undergraduate tuition. That will not be a common story across the country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really sad if only a few get to watch baseball and softball

Jan 11, 2021, 4:45 PM

As a season ticket holder of Tiger Baseball and Tiger Softball Tickets, it was no fun to have last season cancelled.
I'm sure other season ticket holders will agree that we hate that another season will be greatly impacted by CoVid precautions.
Certainly, the caution is understood...but DAYUM, not again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really sad if only a few get to watch baseball and softball

Jan 11, 2021, 5:17 PM

If they only make one improvement, I hope they will put handrails in the aisles. We visit no stadium anywhere that does not have handrails and watching people fall in DV for years is horrible.

Re: Really sad if only a few get to watch baseball and softball

Jan 11, 2021, 6:45 PM

That is not a problem that only Clemson has! Louisville is especially bad. We found that out the last game there!

Although, as a percentage of total capacity, baseball is well ahead

Jan 11, 2021, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Really sad if only a few get to watch baseball and softball ]

of what we’ve seen for football and basketball.

I hear what you’re saying though, for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Balloons? They're showing balloons!***

Jan 11, 2021, 8:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: TNET: Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets

Jan 13, 2021, 2:38 PM

Anyone out there in Tiger World interested in setting up a go fund me page to help fund Clemson Athletics for those of us who can only afford a smaller amount than IPTAY membership? I would be glad to contribute what I can.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,911
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic