Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Underdogs: Clemson in a familiar spot heading into National Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Underdogs: Clemson in a familiar spot heading into National Championship

Jan 4, 2020, 8:01 AM

Underdogs: Clemson in a familiar spot heading into National Championship

Clemson will be in a familiar, and comfortable, spot when they take on LSU in the National Championship Game in New Orleans on Jan. 13th. The underdog. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To The TIger's It's Business....

Jan 4, 2020, 11:19 AM

as usual . s Dabo said hey are built for this . This team has been there before...the LSU Tiggers...nope .

We win by 14 .

I looked forward to hearing Paul Funnybone's excuse of why the SEC Powerhouse lost again .

Re: TNET: Underdogs: Clemson in a familiar spot heading into National Championship

Jan 4, 2020, 11:51 AM

Take the conference labels off all teams and it is actually amazing LSU is not a heavier favorite. Huge difference in strength of schedules but players play, not schedules. Go Tigers.

Re: TNET: Underdogs: Clemson in a familiar spot heading into National Championship

Jan 4, 2020, 11:55 AM

I'm always so impressed that the players stay on message, and provide no billboard material for the opposing teams. It's the culture that Dabo has created.

Jan 5, 2020, 1:09 AM

No doubt that our guys say the right things and show the utmost respect to whomever they are playing.Credit goes to Coach Swinney and his staff for recruiting these type of young men.Don't think we have to worry to much at all about a Clemson player saying something negative about another team that will end up being bulletin board material or at least I hope not.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic