Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

TNET: Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game

Oct 18, 2020, 11:22 AM

Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game

The Syracuse football program is in all kinds of turmoil after a 1-4 record to start the 2020 season. To make matters worse, they lost at home to Liberty 38-21 Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game

Oct 18, 2020, 11:43 AM

If we put 73 on GT with only 81 players, at GT, what are we gonna do to Syracuse with 110 at home?

Holy cow what a woodshed this is gonna be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The big question: Who is our 6th string QB...?***

Oct 18, 2020, 11:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Derion Kendrick

Oct 18, 2020, 11:57 AM

He threw for 60 TDs in high school (30 his senior year).

He completed 72% of his passes his senior year, while throwing for 2,700 yards and rushing for another 1,200.

GT better be thankful we didn't put him in at QB....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The big question: Who is our 6th string QB...?***

Oct 18, 2020, 12:36 PM [ in reply to The big question: Who is our 6th string QB...?*** ]

The Tiger mascot, number 1/2.

Patrick McClure or James Talton or Tyler Venables

Oct 18, 2020, 5:36 PM

These guys might be somewhere on the depth chart. Anyone who has ever played QB in HS. not sure who else played QB in HS. Usually QBs can adjust easily to WR or DB positions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DK played QB in HS. Add him to the list***

Oct 18, 2020, 6:20 PM

Can we get Nyles Pinckney at QB?***

Oct 18, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to The big question: Who is our 6th string QB...?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: TNET: Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game

Oct 18, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game ]

Clemson having more players available should help Syracuse since that'll give Dabo the ablility to put more walkons in the game in the second half. Most of our big lopsided blowouts the past few years have come on the road since the conference limits the number of players a visiting team is allowed to bring.

Oct 18, 2020, 2:33 PM

Darn! Was hoping we would lay 90 on that bunch. Really would like to give them the boot from the ACC.

Oct 18, 2020, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game ]

Who’s the guy that looks like Trevor ? Lol

Oct 18, 2020, 12:47 PM

That’s a poor man’s version of Trevor.

That's a Freshman QB named Lavar Torrence***

Oct 18, 2020, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2020, 11:46 AM

There are couple programs I wont name where he would fit in nicely acting like this

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2020, 3:14 PM

He would have been a Perfect coot, fitting in with the best of them, and Harris would have fit in well at Texass A&M with Jimbo Fisher as HC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dino - "you tried" but it's time to move on

Oct 18, 2020, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Syracuse's top WR flips off television camera, status unknown for Clemson game ]

Dino brought Syracuse some good days as a football program. But, much of it was striking gold with that QB they had plus basketball WR's.

This is not a Dino Babers type act this young man did! He is holding him accountable - but must be other things wrong!

I like Babers. This is why for his sake; he needs to get out of there after the season. Babers will get a top assistant job and be better for it i'm sure.

I don't think you see this from one of his teams 3 years ago.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is the culture of that town.***

Oct 18, 2020, 11:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: That is the culture of that town.***

Oct 18, 2020, 11:50 AM

Yep. Some of the worst fans I've ever encountered

Re: That is the culture of that town.***

Oct 18, 2020, 2:34 PM

Worst addition ever to the ACC.

Let him play, don't want the slightest hint of any excuses.

Oct 18, 2020, 11:50 AM

We still owe them continued whippings for the dirty hit that knocked Trevor out of the game his first start. This is one game every year that I hope Dabo ties the accelerator pedal to the floorboard.

Re: Let him play, don't want the slightest hint of any excuses.

Oct 18, 2020, 11:57 AM

Dabo in a tough spot. First team needs to get work in. Don’t want to pull them midway through the second quarter. Then you see innuendo from some that he is running up the score even though he empties the bench early in second half. Maybe start with a running clock against Cuse?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The helll with worrying about running up the score..........

Oct 18, 2020, 12:04 PM

Dabo needs to do what's best for our team and give the 1st string real playing time to prepare for the end of the season/playoffs. What else can he do to keep the score down when he plays the whole bench??? It's not fair to our back-ups to tell them to take a knee on each down and then punt. They have a right to play to show what they can do.

Exactly! Coaches always tell players when their team is

Oct 18, 2020, 12:15 PM

way behind, "Pretend the score is 0-0, and keep playing hard." Same thing should apply to backup players in the game when you are way ahead. No way to get a true evaluation of their potential if You close up the playbook when you put them in. Dabo has been guilty of this in the past, but based on his comments yesterday, I think he has had a change of heart about that. Sounds like he got in the ear of Coach Venables as well, the defensive backups didn't allow a point yesterday.

Re: The helll with worrying about running up the score..........

Oct 18, 2020, 2:36 PM [ in reply to The helll with worrying about running up the score.......... ]

Agree 1000%. Them getting blowout is their problem!

It would suck if they had an excuse.

Oct 18, 2020, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Let him play, don't want the slightest hint of any excuses. ]

That's all we would hear for weeks. Yeah Clemson beat Syracuse by 45 points but Syracuse didn't have their top WR so it really doesn't count.

Re: Let him play, don't want the slightest hint of any excuses.

Oct 18, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Let him play, don't want the slightest hint of any excuses. ]

76er® said:

We still owe them continued whippings for the dirty hit that knocked Trevor out of the game his first start. This is one game every year that I hope Dabo ties the accelerator pedal to the floorboard.

THIS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is Trevor doing on the Cuse sideline?***

Oct 18, 2020, 11:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some kind of double agent plot... Better call DRad...***

Oct 18, 2020, 12:03 PM

Doreen Dorito from the woofpuppies is already on it.***

Oct 19, 2020, 3:18 PM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

He's telling them what it's like to be on a winning........

Oct 18, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to What is Trevor doing on the Cuse sideline?*** ]

championship team.

Already scopin' out their weaknesses.

Oct 18, 2020, 2:21 PM [ in reply to What is Trevor doing on the Cuse sideline?*** ]

So it took a long, long time.

Maybe he was just trying to flick a booger off his finger

Oct 18, 2020, 11:56 AM

and the camera happened to catch it in mid flick...

Giving "the finger" to the camera is not the sort of thing a player should do but is certainly not the worst thing going on during a game. Seems to me there are a lot worse things happening on the field that if picked up by the camera/microphones would be equally "inappropriate". Maybe have the guy run wind sprints until he drops with a public apology but is this action worthy of a game suspension??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe he was just trying to flick a booger off his finger

Oct 18, 2020, 12:08 PM

I think it is.
I see it as total disrespect for your teammates, coaches, school,a lack of interest in the game, and the fans.

College players want to be treated like adults- act like and adult and not a spoiled brat.

Just my opinion- which we all know- amounts to nothing.

No, this kind of BS behavior needs to be stopped........

Oct 18, 2020, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Maybe he was just trying to flick a booger off his finger ]

with a loud and clear message. Suspend this clown from playing against us - "public apologies" don't mean a damm thing.

I heard he was already thinking of Clemson**

Oct 18, 2020, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Maybe he was just trying to flick a booger off his finger ]

and was flipping off Skalski and said he owns the middle of the field.

Re: I heard he was already thinking of Clemson**

Oct 18, 2020, 2:06 PM

I see what you are doing there...
;)

Re: I heard he was already thinking of Clemson**

Oct 18, 2020, 3:08 PM

He prolly thought there was a chance of getting suspended for the game or why else would he do it?

Can you blame him, after seeing what we did to GT, for trying to find a way out?

Oct 18, 2020, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Maybe he was just trying to flick a booger off his finger ]

Make that guy miss his next chemistry lecture...that'll teach him!

Oct 18, 2020, 8:22 PM

Seriously? Do you really think this guy is in a chemistry class?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2020, 12:01 PM

Syracuse plays dirty and will be trying to knock Trevor out of the game. I hope our starters are not on the field too long.

Philly street punk....***

Oct 18, 2020, 12:04 PM

Oct 18, 2020, 12:41 PM

Let Skalski give him a Wilkins "pickle tickle". And smirk at him until he throws a punch...

You ain't right, but at least you're consistent...***

Oct 18, 2020, 5:54 PM

Just your normal New Yorker hello greeting

Oct 18, 2020, 1:15 PM

nothing to see here

Oct 18, 2020, 2:25 PM

He thought he was pizzed at the end of the Liberty game....just imagine what he’s going to do Saturday afternoon.

He was misquoted.

Oct 18, 2020, 2:58 PM

He was saying "We're #1!"

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Punish him good......... make him play.***

Oct 18, 2020, 3:12 PM

No Class at that Orange school***

Oct 18, 2020, 6:24 PM

Oct 19, 2020, 3:08 PM

What was Trevor doing at the Syracuse game?

Oct 19, 2020, 3:24 PM

Suspended??? Really? Make that joker run some stadiums for a bit.

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic