Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football...the OTHER Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,271

Football...the OTHER Football

Nov 5, 2020, 5:30 PM
Gary Connor.jpg(185.1 K)

Just thought I'd share on this pre-game Thursday. Why a card of Gary Connor? He is in the Clemson Athletics Hall of Fame (since 2018).

The coolest thing about this card? I'm in it! Next to Gary's left arm, the dark haired lady in the white sweater, is my mom. I'm on the far right, gray shirt, orange sleeves with three of my friends.

Spent a good number of Saturdays in Clemson after our morning soccer games watching the Tigers play. The ONLY reason we are in this photo is because we were in trouble. Back in those days, there was room to kick the ball around behind the home stands. One of us, not sure who, kicked one over the stands onto the field while they were playing. If you look close at our faces, you can tell.

Crazy thing is - I'd had that card for YEARS. I was at my parent's house, cleaning out some old stuff a few years ago, and was just about to toss this card when I noticed all of us in the background.

As always, GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TU for you, that's cool***

Nov 5, 2020, 6:54 PM

Re: Football...the OTHER Football

Nov 5, 2020, 9:38 PM

Great story, thanks for posting ! Our son and his buddy were the same, "Hey Dad can we go watch Team-whatever play?" They then spent the entire match kicking the ball around behind the stands.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,271
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic