Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who are you pulling for? UNC or ND
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Who are you pulling for? UNC or ND

Nov 27, 2020, 2:18 PM

I’m convoluted and need help. If I pull for UNC because of extreme ND dislike and they win, am I hurting Clemson’s playoff chances since beating ND would likely put us in. I also dislike UNC but someone has to win or tie.
“Asking for a friend.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who are you pulling for? UNC or ND

Nov 27, 2020, 2:21 PM

Easy.

Neither!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 2:22 PM

hoping both will lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: LOL

Nov 27, 2020, 2:24 PM

That's like UsuC or Gawga?

Nov 27, 2020, 2:28 PM

I'm just gonna say it............. UNC. I wholeheartedly dislike ND, and I like Mack Brown. Somebody has to win, so I'll go with Mack, apart from his team. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 2:30 PM

Right now, at this point in time, it would be more fun to hear the cries of Domers after a loss to the baby blue sheep, and that WHEN they lose to the Tigers on 19th, they’re out!

Not ND. All day long.***

Nov 27, 2020, 2:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Got to be ND

Nov 27, 2020, 2:36 PM

If Irish and Tigers win out, it will be the highest-profile ACC championship game ever. I understand the emotion, but don't you want Clemson to beat Notre Dame when it is ranked highest?

Re: Got to be ND

Nov 27, 2020, 2:40 PM

Like the coots, I hope ND loses every contest in every sport, always.
Like the coots, even then their fans would still be convinced they are better than you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Hmmm?? Let me see?

Nov 27, 2020, 2:49 PM

I’m thinking I’ll pull for .....,,HEELS!!!!!!!!!

Re: Got to be ND

Nov 27, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Got to be ND ]

It would be nice for #2 and #3 to match up in Charlotte.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tar Holes in this one.

Nov 27, 2020, 2:52 PM

ND can suck it. While they should be proud of their 2OT win at home versus a dilapidated Clemson Tiger team, I'm comfortable with that being the highlight of their season. I don't even care if we play them again in the ACCCG or not, I just care about how we do in the next one.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 2:56 PM

This is one of those games that I can't pull for either . I just pick one to pull against . In this case, UNC .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 2:57 PM

Heels. A ND loss puts us comfortably in the #2 spot, at worst, if we win out. If ND and Alabama lose we go back to #1. Rankings aren't that important but I'd like to play the 4 seed in the playoffs, if possible, since either Bama and OSU are likely to be 2 and 3 if we're 1. Just like the last couple of years, I think theres a big drop off after the top 3.

This is not a USCjr situation ...

Nov 27, 2020, 5:37 PM

I hate ND & UNC, but The best thing for Clemson is for Notre Dame to win this game!

Clemson versus Notre Dame with an undefeated Notre Dame in the ACCCG would be the highest rated ACCCG game in history! And it would be fantastic for recruiting!

There are those that say we should pull for South Carolina to be undefeated every year when we play them because that would be better for Clemson. But I disagree. I would love to see them lose every game. I would love to see them suck every year. Because it will humble and shut up their redneck fans, But it would also pretty much ensure that we would get the occasional top recruit out of North Carolina or South Carolina or Georgia that might’ve grown up a gamecock fan! They have gotten a few kids that we would’ve liked to have had and if they suck every year we’ll get those guys in the future!

Nov 27, 2020, 3:32 PM

How about a 3-0 Notre Dame win in seven OTs?

I have my limitations. Gold it is. Plus

Nov 27, 2020, 3:33 PM

I want them undefeated when we boat race them in the ACCCG

UNC***

Nov 27, 2020, 3:52 PM

Hard to pull for either team, so I will pull for Mack Brown***

Nov 27, 2020, 3:54 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Nov 27, 2020, 4:08 PM

Was going to pull for Unc but after seeing all the social justice bull #### I hope ND stomps a mud hole in the SJW #####.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 4:09 PM

Also turned the crap off.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Notre Dame

Nov 27, 2020, 5:14 PM

We have to beat Notre Dame regardless. If they win and we beat them it guantees us a 2 or 3 seed. Them losing to UNC does nothing to help us.

Sinkhole.

Nov 27, 2020, 5:22 PM

Maybe locusts.............

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic