Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you all for your love and prayers.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Thank you all for your love and prayers.

Jan 4, 2018, 7:04 PM

My daughter means the world to me. I cannot think of anything in my life more difficult than seeing my child unarousable and on a breathing machine.. i am a critical care rn and am blessed to be very experienced, but nothing prepares you for diligently monitoring your child's telemetry, correctly arguing for interventions, and trying to keep the emotions aside for the critical thinking to function. Nothing gets you ready for an ambulance ride where you are sobbing and begging your child's soul to not leave this world just yet, a real possibility yesterday. For looking across at a heartbroken and terrified wife/mother and know that you cannot tell her with true earnestness that our daughter will be alright.

Today the breathing tube is out, and though her mind and body are not fully restored yet, a full recovery appears to be on the horizon.

I reached out on here yesterday begging for prayers, and y'all delivered. It's a small and simple act to say a prayer, send some love, and type a quick response, but no words can be spoken to fully detail how deeply it affected me just to see the word "done" on the thread and or a few word of encouragement. I thank you all for being there for us. So again, feeling inadequate in expression, I sincerely thank you. God bless you all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May God continue to bless your little girl, and you

Jan 4, 2018, 7:15 PM

and the rest of your family.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: May God continue to bless your little girl, and you

Jan 4, 2018, 7:19 PM

As you probably know Soy, prayer is the most powerful force on Earth. Look what happened in 24 hours.
Hope your daughter continues to gain her strength and faculties. Still praying !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wonderful news! please keep us updated***

Jan 4, 2018, 7:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: Thank you all for your love and prayers.

Jan 4, 2018, 7:17 PM

Praise be to God! I am so happy to see how He has placed a stabilizing and healing hand on your daughter. Thanks for the update!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's praying her recovery will be swift & complete.***

Jan 4, 2018, 7:17 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2018, 7:18 PM

Soy, so glad she's on the mend. Prayers for your strength and for her recovery. God bless you for the job that you do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now There's A Victory To Celebrate

Jan 4, 2018, 7:28 PM

Great news Soy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2018, 7:32 PM

Wonderful news that she's improving. I know you have been worried to death!

Jan 4, 2018, 7:43 PM

So thankful she is getting better. That is great news. Will continue to pray for all of you guys. Keep us posted. And my God now allow you to remain calm and get some rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2018, 7:54 PM

You're family man. Simple as that.

We got you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Psalm 120 says

Jan 4, 2018, 8:11 PM

In my despair, I cried to the Lord... and He heard me!

Such comforting words, reminding us that He is, indeed, listening when His children call out to Him.

Continued prayers for continued recovery.

prayers for all of you.***

Jan 4, 2018, 8:25 PM

Wow, great news! God is good!!!***

Jan 4, 2018, 8:28 PM

Dood you know we got your back (no baptist)...

Jan 4, 2018, 8:30 PM

happy to hear she's on the mend! No doubt she's blessed with an incredible daddy :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jan 4, 2018, 8:33 PM

Made my week hearing this! So happy she is getting better praying for a full recovery!!

Joyous news!***

Jan 4, 2018, 8:33 PM

Jan 4, 2018, 8:34 PM

Soy, thank you for letting us know her condition is improving. It sounds like you may have a long road ahead, but know your Clemson family continues to pray for all of you.

So thankful that she is recovering. Continued prayers for

Jan 4, 2018, 8:51 PM

her recovery and strength for you and your family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2018, 9:07 PM

Great news to hear!

Jan 4, 2018, 9:14 PM

My eyes well up reading this. The gamut of emotions I am sure you and your wife have felt has to have been overwhelming. A parent can not hear these sorts of things without considering enduring them in their own family. My heart goes out to you. I have been and will continue to lift your daughter and family up. Blessings!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2018, 9:19 PM

Just saw this wonderful news! So happy for your family and that these prayers were answered.

Jan 4, 2018, 9:19 PM

So glad to hear that she is doing better. Prayer works, God Bless!

Godspeed!

Jan 4, 2018, 9:21 PM

your daughter is in my prayers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Jan 4, 2018, 9:45 PM

Thank you Father God for hearing the prayers of Your people. May You continue to restore this precious child of Yours. Continue dear Lord to comfort her parents. Continue to guide the medical team. May Jesus be glorified through this difficult time. We trust Your healing hands, in Jesus name I pray!

Jan 4, 2018, 9:46 PM

God is truly great! I am so glad to hear that your daughter is on the road to recovery. Continued prayers are coming your way.

Jan 4, 2018, 10:14 PM

@soywaker®, I missed your post yesterday so I don't know the whole story, but from one murse to another what you describe is one of my greatest fears in life as sometimes having the knowledge we have can be a negative thing. I'm happy to know your little girl is doing better, I will pray her recovery will continue and family can rest easy. God bless!

Wow, what a post

Jan 4, 2018, 10:19 PM

Is about all I can say. God bless you and your precious daughter, and I offer a salute with a glass to your new year and her health. I say again to you, "done."

This wonderful news has made this older Tiger's day!

Jan 4, 2018, 10:21 PM

Continued best wishes to your daughter and your family.

Jan 4, 2018, 11:14 PM

so glad to hear a good report. I'll keep praying. Please keep us posted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Continued prayers***

Jan 4, 2018, 11:19 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

The power of Prayer and expressed Love can never be

Jan 5, 2018, 2:22 AM

overestimated.
Soy now knows, and I learned really quick last July and August. Prayers from "these hills", Maui, Florida, Bar Harbor, Maine, HHI, Columbia, Augusta, Tuscaloosa. People caring about people makes them so powerful.

keep us in the loop as your daughter improves.

Ron W, 71PR

Jan 5, 2018, 7:16 AM

Glad to hear of upgrade in her condition! More prayers sent this morning.

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

It really is a comfort to receive kind words from people you

Jan 5, 2018, 7:31 AM

only know from this message board. You and I experienced that this week and we can only hope to meet some of these fine people in the future at Clemson. Also, 27 years ago, my son went through very much the same thing as your child. He was on ECMO for 9 days, rushed to Columbia, heart stopped beating twice,40 days of IV antibiotics. The point being, he is healthy as a horse today and it is because of fine people like yourself and the good Lord who took care of him......

You made my day!! Praise God!

Jan 5, 2018, 7:37 AM

Here's praying for a rapid recovery!!

Jan 5, 2018, 7:39 AM

Praying for God's healing hand upon her and for peace for you and the family. Praise the Lord she's slated to recover fully.

GO TIGERS

Jan 5, 2018, 7:56 AM

Prayers continue!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's great to hear!! continued prayers your way!***

Jan 5, 2018, 8:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news!

Jan 5, 2018, 8:25 AM

Now be prepared, you or your wife will probably have a minor illness brought on by stress and worry. It is normal and actually a good thing as a release. God bless your family and give her more strength daily in her continued recovery.

I'm so relieved to hear she is recovering

Jan 5, 2018, 11:17 AM

I cannot even imagine the panic and anxiety your family went through. Continuing to send prayers and good thoughts your way.

Jan 5, 2018, 5:06 PM

Miracle!

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic