Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I will wait on the court system to decide this election.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

I will wait on the court system to decide this election.

Nov 11, 2020, 1:25 PM

It sure has been fun the last week or so in here. Post something and all the Dems fly off the handle. Thanks for the entertainment. I would hate to see this board if they decide that Trump won on legal votes. WOW that would be fun. LOL
I will wait. Keep up the good work. LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will wait on the court system to decide this election.

Nov 11, 2020, 1:27 PM

I myself prefer to have vote total decide elections.

Call me old-fashioned.

Nov 11, 2020, 1:35 PM

Nov 11, 2020, 1:38 PM

I am gonna go out on a limb and say that 99.99% of the votes were legal. Maybe you can still pull out a victory with that margin, who knows.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 1:40 PM

There are voting irregularities like this in every election

Nov 11, 2020, 1:41 PM

this is just guaranteeing that every time someone is upset they lost they will make ######## allegations and sue everyone.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are voting irregularities like this in every election

Nov 11, 2020, 1:45 PM

The hurry is that Trump is still acting like he's going...

Nov 11, 2020, 1:49 PM

to stay President and is not doing any of the things that we historically do to get the new administration up to speed on where things stand. I read yesterday that Biden's people still haven't been granted security clearances so they can even be briefed on stuff that will be important for the transition.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/biden-not-getting-intelligence-reports-because-trump-officials-won-t-n1247294

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The hurry is that Trump is still acting like he's going...

Nov 11, 2020, 1:51 PM

Nov 11, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to There are voting irregularities like this in every election ]

I disagree with that because of the China-Wuhan flu the Dems were pushing for all mail in voting. I don't think or hope that will not happen again. I guess we will see. Maybe people should have their thumb print placed on mail in votes. It sounds fair to me.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:15 PM

We have no way of knowing that you aren't a Reptilian

Nov 11, 2020, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I will wait on the court system to decide this election. ]

masquerading as a human either, do we?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have no way of knowing that you aren't a Reptilian

Nov 11, 2020, 1:58 PM

Yes, because accusations of mass fraud and stolen

Nov 11, 2020, 2:20 PM

elections with ZERO evidence being provided at every turn is transparent and valid, not to mention not a single state has indicated anything remotely close to what our POTUS and his minions are throwing out on a regular basis as all the votes continue to tally. I'm sure the OP appreciates your support, though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's some more transparency for you from Team Trump...

Nov 11, 2020, 3:33 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/az-judge-denies-trump-team-request-for-evidence-in-suit-over-maricopa-county-votes

That's not it...

Nov 11, 2020, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: We have no way of knowing that you aren't a Reptilian ]

none of us think that we need to stop counting to preserve the victory, I don't honestly think anyone but Trump and his twitter followers genuinely believe that but we do see the potential for long term damage to any chance of America not devolving even further into an us vs. them craphole where we all hate each other even more over politics.

Trump is going to lose, and he's going to lose the lawsuits. And he's going to trash the judges when he does and claim to be the winner and continue to question the legitimacy of the election for the rest of his life. And his followers are just going to get angrier and more convinced that people who think different are evil and we'll be so much farther down a road that goes places we don't want to go.

How do I know? He isn't running around saying we should make sure the counts are right, he's running around alleging fraud with no evidence and making completely wild crazy claims about how he already won the election. His staff is doubling down on it. He's going to play this to the end as the victim of some crime.

Re: That's not it...

Nov 11, 2020, 4:42 PM

But again, that's not what the great pumpkin is

Nov 11, 2020, 4:46 PM

tweeting about. He's tweeting that its fraud and he won if you only count legal votes. The public face of the white house is not, "lets get a count" it's the "count was rigged."

Re: But again, that's not what the great pumpkin is

Nov 11, 2020, 4:53 PM

You don't think a significant number of his followers

Nov 12, 2020, 10:37 AM

read his twitter account to get an idea of how they should feel when he loses? You don't think it matters that he's tweeting that the election is being stolen from him?

I feel I have solid evidence that he is.***

Nov 11, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to We have no way of knowing that you aren't a Reptilian ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

It’s already been decided.

Nov 11, 2020, 1:29 PM

I’m glad you find a lame duck wanna be dictator’s desperate actions “funny” as an American.

Re: It’s already been decided.

Nov 11, 2020, 1:41 PM

I find it fun not funny that I said before the election it will end up in the court system because state were changing voting rules @ the last sec. Everyone knew they were going to be massive mail in voter fraud if you did not know that then well what can I say. It's where I knew it would be and it was important to add another Justice to the SC before the election. If Biden wins on legal vote I have no problem @ all with that. We will just have to wait and see. I think the Dems have pissed off Graham and he has been their friend for a long time. I am glad he grew a small pair after all these years.

Yes, everyone knew there was going to be “massive” fraud-

Nov 11, 2020, 2:01 PM

that’s why there’s so many proven examples of fraud. It’s a massive amount! So massive, I can’t even find a single one that’s been proven.

Understandable, given that we now know about the Google searches.

Nov 11, 2020, 1:58 PM

The smoking gun we were looking for!

Re: Understandable, given that we now know about the Google searches.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:04 PM

How do you prove mail in voter fraud?

Re: Understandable, given that we now know about the Google searches.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:04 PM

It would be nice if they had to put a thumb print on it or something similar.

By checking their google search history, obviously!

Nov 11, 2020, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Understandable, given that we now know about the Google searches. ]

That’s what Trump’s next lawsuit is going to be about. Trust me, I heard it on Twitter.

Re: By checking their google search history, obviously!

Nov 11, 2020, 2:31 PM

You did not like the google search thing? Aww bless your little heart.

The court won't be deciding this election, the voters will..

Nov 11, 2020, 2:27 PM

What the court will be doing is showing us that the claims of mass voter fraud and that Trump "won the legal votes" are without merit.

That's not "deciding an election".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 2:28 PM

Biden won.

Trump is a loser.

Ya'll can keep talking like a bunch of old farts ironing, bitchin and watching soap operas, but the country has moved on.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

American people already decided it, bruh.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:29 PM

Courts don't decide elections, and you don't want to live in a nation where they do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: American people already decided it, bruh.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:32 PM

Election's already decided.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:34 PM

Seat's taken, Forrest.

Re: Election's already decided.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:36 PM

Re: Election's already decided.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:44 PM

Oh, I know how it works. The American people vote. When a candidate wins the majority in that state, those electors for that candidate's party get to vote, thus, in almost all cases, voting for that candidate.

Biden won the majority of the electoral college votes. He will be selected by the electors. The election is over.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to American people already decided it, bruh. ]

Sure they can. They can determine if a vote is legally cast or not. That is what they should do.

Nov 11, 2020, 2:35 PM

trump is done, over, taost, finsihed!

I hope you have something else to do with your day, I know I do, this thread is OVAH !

Nov 11, 2020, 2:51 PM

You just don't like any of my questions or answers. That is not nice. We will see.

My last comment on this. The courts will NOT

Nov 11, 2020, 3:23 PM

toss out votes. Just not happening. It will have to be with irrefutable proof, and tied to specific votes. No way it overturns the votes in place now. And nowhere does it have a shot in #### of making a difference. Georgia would be closest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My last comment on this. The courts will NOT

Nov 11, 2020, 3:27 PM

You might be right but I will wait and see. It will be fun to watch anyway.

Courts have already shut down current queries

Nov 11, 2020, 3:40 PM

What's your timeline to submit final challenges? Seems feckless to keep challenging and not accepting at this point.

Yes, I called you and your ilk feckless.

Re: Courts have already shut down current queries

Nov 11, 2020, 3:53 PM

Which two are the relevant PA cases?

Nov 11, 2020, 9:11 PM

I'd like to follow along at home and not be distracted by the other 50 non-relevant cases in PA

Re: Which two are the relevant PA cases?

Nov 11, 2020, 9:19 PM

You know what they say throw enough stuff @ the wall sooner or later something will stick.

They want to throw out votes where folks didn’t hand write return address on label

Nov 12, 2020, 12:54 AM

Or those that didn’t put their ballot within the 2nd security envelope.

Maroons

Nov 11, 2020, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Which two are the relevant PA cases? ]

Nov 11, 2020, 9:30 PM

The second will not stand up in the US supreme court.

Nov 11, 2020, 9:35 PM

Nov 11, 2020, 9:45 PM

The courts cannot make laws or change them period even tho they have been trying to do that for the 8 yrs of Obama. The court can only rule if a law is legal or not.

Nov 12, 2020, 12:58 AM

Is the second one where they extended the mail receipt by 3 days? Still won’t change the results.

Potential impact: State officials have not said how many votes arrived within the grace period. Boockvar has said some counties received none, while larger counties received as many as a couple hundred. In Philadelphia, election Commissioner Al Schmidt said, roughly 1,000 mail ballots arrived during the three-day window.

Nov 12, 2020, 1:05 AM

Nov 12, 2020, 7:17 AM

We are all very grateful for your extreme patience.

Nov 12, 2020, 9:05 AM

You all are very welcome.

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic