Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The NOBOWLA virus has hit Raleigh...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

The NOBOWLA virus has hit Raleigh...

Nov 21, 2019, 11:20 PM

Couldn't happen to a better bunch..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The NOBOWLA virus has hit Raleigh...

Nov 21, 2019, 11:22 PM

Heard it has a predilection for dewshy canines this year. #tragic

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

See What Happened Was . . . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 11:25 PM

Since Raleigh and Columbia are both Capitals; there were dignitaries who went from one city to the other and the disease spread!

Note: it is unclear who caught it from who! But, that it is highly contagious!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: See What Happened Was . . . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 11:29 PM

Heard the mode of transmission is via mucosal membranes. I’m not surprised it spread.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Careful, my good Friend, or someone might think

Nov 22, 2019, 4:58 AM

we like UNC more than N.C. State. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Careful, my good Friend, or someone might think

Nov 22, 2019, 7:11 AM

No way for UNC to make a bowl either, correct? Even if they win next 2 they still wont have 6 FBS wins since Mercer is FCS, wouldn't that mean they can't be selected? And if Duke doesn't win their last 2 then they wouldn't be bowl eligible either so it's possible the only NC team that goes bowling this year is Wake. Of course there have been years where a 5-7 team has been playing in a bowl game (which is absurd) so what do I know ¯\_(?)_/¯

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and App St.***

Nov 22, 2019, 8:42 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Careful, my good Friend, or someone might think

Nov 22, 2019, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Careful, my good Friend, or someone might think ]

hartins® said:

we like UNC more than N.C. State. lol

No way we would forget U of Non-Compliance - Raleigh and Chapel Hill are very close so I assume the Nobowlla virus just spread over there too! HaHa!

And to the poster who said, "Nancy St is the coots of the ACC". I agree 100%. Talking loud. Ain't saying nothing.

Re: The NOBOWLA virus has hit Raleigh...

Nov 22, 2019, 8:22 AM

Agreed. They are the coots of the ACC. Eff 'em.

Screw Calford.

absolutely***

Nov 22, 2019, 8:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I hate em too but this is bad for us

Nov 22, 2019, 10:19 AM

I want our opponents to win every game possible except against us. You may have noticed, but folks don't think much of our schedule this year and they're not wrong. We don't need the help, but it's always appreciated.

Exception? USCjr. I could watch them lose to teams like the Citadel and App State ALL. DAY. LONG. Our SOS be d*mned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate em too but this is bad for us

Nov 22, 2019, 1:38 PM

It's bad for us; to a degree!

LSU has beaten Bama and Texas for their quality wins. Let that sink in. The SEC west outside of the top4 are all sub .500 teams(and no they didn't just get beat by the top teams they also lost OOC games). Who has Ohio State beaten? Oh, Indiana. Northwestern. Maryland. Rutgers. FAU. Miami(oh). Michigan St. Nebraska. Cincinnati.

Perception is greater than reality! The reality is ( you are right! ) people don't think much of our schedule. Luckily for us - they know despite our competition a good team when they see it!

Even if the rest of the ACC which BTW currently has 9 teams at .500 or better were to get more of the 5 that's left over .500 the perception problem won't change. So, I get what you are suggesting, but unless 1 or preferably two to 3 other teams become capable of beating the top teams in other conferences we will have that perception problem no matter what.

The NOBOWLA - does need to be stopped in the ACC. But, for those that have caught a case of it, it's open season to pick at a bit!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic