Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chris Childers (never heard of him) just said...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Chris Childers (never heard of him) just said...

Oct 5, 2020, 11:32 AM

..he hopes Miami gives Clemson 4 quarter game or beats them straight out. Said he thought it would be good for the conference. Tool...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

um hes right

Oct 5, 2020, 11:34 AM

2 acc in playoff is better than 1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So are we Miami fans this weekend?

Oct 5, 2020, 11:37 AM

Interesting.

You don't have to be a Miami fan to recognize a close game

Oct 5, 2020, 11:50 AM

would be good for the conference. It would hurt Clemson some in the polls, but it would definitely be good for the conference.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: You don't have to be a Miami fan to recognize a close game

Oct 5, 2020, 1:53 PM

Clemson comes first. Conference a distant second.

Re: um hes right

Oct 5, 2020, 12:20 PM [ in reply to um hes right ]

Miami and their inconsistency is not what we want our conference to be riding heading toward the playoffs.

There is no guarantee that the ACC gets 2 teams even with Miami and Clemson being the 2 with 1 loss each. I assume you realized that since we play regular season and then play again for the ACC championship that it means either one team has 2 losses or both have a loss.

Miami is still the type of program that would get to the playoff and lay an egg and get beat by 40.

No thanks to hitching my wagon to them starting 4-0 with 8 games left to play being a good thing for the ACC if it means Clemson gets knocked off on the way.

DAP TD***

Oct 5, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to um hes right ]

Who?? Miami's defense is not very good. Talent, but lack

Oct 5, 2020, 11:39 AM

of discipline.

We are a 16 point favorite for a reason. We will score 40 points on Miami. Final score 45-17 good guys.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louisville had over 500 yards of offense against Miami.

Oct 5, 2020, 11:43 AM

The only reason Miami won was Louisville turnovers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

8 penalties last weekend says Clemson is undisciplined***

Oct 5, 2020, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Who?? Miami's defense is not very good. Talent, but lack ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: 8 penalties last weekend says Clemson is undisciplined***

Oct 5, 2020, 12:24 PM

Clemson was whistled for a late hit personal foul because we had a player bump into a UVA defensive player who proceeded to trip over his own feet and roll like he had been shot after the whistle.

UVA had offensive lineman placing defensive players in headlocks and never received a holding call.

8 penalties against Clemson shows inconsistent officiating more than undisciplined Clemson.

That flag was picked up.

Oct 5, 2020, 12:54 PM

False starts and offsides penalties are inexcusable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: That flag was picked up.

Oct 5, 2020, 1:46 PM

The Lyn J Dixon late hit penalty was not picked up. You may be thinking of the targeting call that was taken away.

Re: Chris Childers (never heard of him) just said...

Oct 5, 2020, 11:40 AM

He is a tool, but this is not why.

Dude has hated on Clemson for years. Like most hate, it stems from jealousy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice thought, but I don't care

Oct 5, 2020, 11:43 AM

what's "good for the conference". If it's wrong for the conference for Clemson to go undefeated then I don't want to be right... I think there might be a song in there somewhere.

Oct 5, 2020, 11:44 AM

In the abstract having a competitive conference and more than one elite team is good for the ACC. The reality is even if Miami manages to beat Clemson on Saturday they will likely lose 1-2 other games based on their inconsistent history so having no undefeated teams will hurt the ACC. the only reasonable solution is for Clemson to win this game going away...

“The Show Pony” . . . aka Chris Childers . . .

Oct 5, 2020, 11:58 AM

is a self proclaimed Disney loving child that has never grown up . . . Born in the Chicago area . . . Lives in Nashville . . . Supports the Commodores . . . Loves All Things Bama and Nicki . . . Worships Notre Dame . . . a true putz, but he does love college sports . . .

His co-host is Rick “Newsnitzle”, the Left Coast fanatic . . . Both have problems promoting Our Tigers . . . But we have forced some kind words to slip from their lips over the past few years . . .

This quote by Childers is a good measure of his stupidity . . .

(Keep in mind he could wish for nothing more than for the golden domers to win the ACC and knock off Our Tigers.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Childers. Pretty light hearted. Not a hater

Oct 5, 2020, 12:47 PM

people were saying the same thing when fsu dominated for a long time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 12:47 PM

Sorry Chris but we care about Clemson first, then the conference.

Oct 5, 2020, 1:02 PM

Chris was all in on the Bubba Wallace story
Even said he needs to be believed if it turns out untrue!! then went on to insult the fine folks in The state of Alabama
I used to like the guy but politics ruined him

Even said he needs to be believed if it turns out untrue!! then went on to insult the fine folks in The state of Alabama

While obviously I don't want Miami to win, I would love for

Oct 5, 2020, 1:53 PM

someone to give us a serious challenge. Force us to play as hard as we can. No more half-assin our way thru games.

Just as Dabo said. We NEED adversity. We have it too easy for too long, and without adversity and a need to dig down and find our best then we will get soft. We need to be punched in the mouth and forced to give effort and execute under pressure at the highest level.

I hope Miami is really really good. I honestly hope they push us... like Ohio State did. Face some adversity and see what we're made of.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic