Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The once proud FSU football program has officially hit rock bottom
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 783

The once proud FSU football program has officially hit rock bottom

Nov 21, 2020, 10:59 AM

Never thought I would see the day that the coots have more pride and self respect than FSU. I pray this game is played in December with complete destruction of FSU!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only way Clemson should agree to play this game in

Nov 21, 2020, 11:12 AM

December is if FSU travels to Death Valley. By December 12th, we can fully expect Clemson to be 9-1 and headed to the ACC Championship game. There is no need for us to waste time traveling back to Tallahassee risking injury for a meaningless game where we will be a 5 touchdown favorite. Especially when the FSU medical staff could pull this same BS in December as they did today.

Nope - if this game is going to be played at all it must be played in Clemson where we don't have to waste our resources and, most importantly, our time traveling. At that point we will have bigger things on the plate like a rematch with ND in the ACC Championship game. This is a lick on FSU and if they want to prove they aren't cowards then come to Death Valley on 12 December and prove it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 783
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic