Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The team gets a day off to vote- yet one guy isnt voting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

The team gets a day off to vote- yet one guy isnt voting

Nov 3, 2020, 7:21 AM

That crazy Canadian. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not so sure about that

Nov 3, 2020, 7:45 AM

As long as he wants to vote for Biden. Lots of dead people are voting for Biden, so being a Canadian shouldn’t matter that much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m not so sure about that

Nov 3, 2020, 8:39 AM

Same deal as Jews not believing Jesus is the Messiah. It doesn't stop any of them from taking the Christmas holidays off from work. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 8:51 AM

Simply SICK.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 8:58 AM

I love how some people on here are so easily triggered by sarcasm especially when that sarcasm is revealing the truth. Why are some of you people so easily triggered by people pointing out the obvious and what is truthful? Yet you go out of your way to try and find racism and hate speech around every corner like it’s some bogeyman. Grow up! Come out of your basement and live in the real world. I hate to break it to you but the worlds not fair life isn’t easy!

Nov 3, 2020, 9:41 AM

By the tone of your post I'd have to say you're coming across as the most triggered person in this thread.

Nov 3, 2020, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m not so sure about that ]

Hey now let’s be honest, not all Jews do that. Just the secular Jews. Jews are like Christians they have different denominations and each one is more or less devout and more or less strict on how they interpret God’s word. But I would venture to think that the Jews that keep kosher are probably secular when it comes to Christmas and those are the ones that tend to eat Christmas dinner at a Chinese or an Asian restaurant. Because I don’t know if you’ve ever noticed but if you wanna eat out on Christmas day that’s pretty much your only option if you want to go to a restaurant. Because unless the Asians have converted to Christianity they will be open if they own a restaurant on Christmas day.

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

I've never known the Asian buffet restaurants around

Nov 3, 2020, 9:10 AM

here to close for ANY reason, unless there is a sudden cat shortage.

It's a JOKE, people. Lighten up!

Re: I've never known the Asian buffet restaurants around

Nov 3, 2020, 10:12 AM

+1 for the cat shortage quip! Too funny!!!

Nov 3, 2020, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m not so sure about that ]

I love Chinese food.

Nov 3, 2020, 9:22 AM

The best Chinese buffet here in Orangeburg has some "shrimp sausage balls" (a shrimp inside a sausage ball, use the shrimp tail for a handle to pick it up) that are great. Just one of the things that you will never find on a normal "southern" buffet.

It's too early in the morning, dangit, you have made me hungry now!

He Should Have to Practice***

Nov 3, 2020, 8:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The team gets a day off to vote- yet one guy isnt voting

Nov 3, 2020, 8:56 AM

null

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Nov 3, 2020, 8:56 AM

Pure NCAA virtue signaling the show they are woke and hyper politically correct because when you’re a college student your home address is your home address, your home address is your permanent residence, there may be a few weird exceptions and a player will have Clemson as his residency, but unless you have an apartment off campus and you live in Clemson year-round and change your address on your drivers license You are not a resident of Clemson South Carolina or the state of South Carolina. You are still a resident of whatever town and state is on your drivers license as your permanent address on your application to Clemson. Which means you’re going to be absentee voting for the district that you come from in your home state. Yeah they give players the entire day off. Dabo Knows it is BS and he has in his own very subtle way commented about it during a couple of press conferences.

That idiot the B1G hired from the NFL with zero college experience to be their new commissioner and I won’t mention his skin color because I’ll be called racist but let’s be honest why do you hire a guy of a particular skin color from the NFL that has never had anything to do with college athletics as your new commissioner unless you’re trying to make some type of political point or to be woke or politically correct so I’ll leave it at that but it’s painfully obvious what they were trying to do edit nearly backfired on them big-time because he was the one pushing hardest along with the Liberal college presidents to kill the football season. But that idiots first thing as commissioner of the conference was to create a voter registration drive for the athletic departments to make sure that every student athlete in the conference was registered to vote. Call me crazy but I’m pretty sure a Buddha registration is not in the job description for any college athletic director or conference commissioner. Has any commissioner of the SEC ever conducted a boat registration drive? I’m pretty sure Swofford has never done that with the ACC either. Oh those crazy B1G commissioners!

Big yikes***

Nov 3, 2020, 9:10 AM

Nov 3, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: The team gets a day off to vote- yet one guy isnt voting ]

Dude take a step back... breathe. Ok. Might need some self reflection on this.

A LOT of students have their permanent address in the upstate while they attend Clemson and vote as any other "local" as that is their right. I was there 6 years, SC DL for all 6, 12 month residence, etc.... despite being an "out-of-state" student from Virginny - and you bet I voted for even the small random May local elections in Pickens. Part of the day off is that any student that might be from Spartanburg, Cootlumbia, or Charleston can drive home to vote if they wish. That is fine. Heck, if they live in Hendersonville NC or Cartersville Ga and wish to drive to their spot of choice, that is fine too. No worries. Voting is a right.

As for the B10, who the heck cares? This Ain't Ohio. That is a rant that clearly makes you look like something you did not wish to be labeled. Just rather let it go, shesh.

Nov 6, 2020, 4:35 PM

The vast majority i'd bet overwhelming majority of students do not change their DL and register to vote in SC because you are still a dependent and on your parents taxes and that's still your home address and what I wrote about the new B1G commish is spot on, but feel free to call me anything you want, I know truth and reality and I'm not shy about pointing it out. If the truth makes you uncomfortable that's your problem.

Things may be a bit different now than when I was at Clemson in the 80s since more kids live off campus but few live in Clemson year round so they are not truly Clemson residents.

Dabo even said almost all the players filed absentee ballots back home and more of those guys live in Clemson year round than the average student.

Nov 3, 2020, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: The team gets a day off to vote- yet one guy isnt voting ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another meaningless post.....

Nov 7, 2020, 5:28 AM [ in reply to Re: The team gets a day off to vote- yet one guy isnt voting ]

Have you ever known a college professor? I would guess the answer is no. My mother was a college professor and quite honestly - you have no clue what you're talking about. And you must have a dull life to get this upset about the football team having election day off...find something to do.In case you haven't figured this out, no one on this board has any influence over all the crap you complain about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 6:19 AM [ in reply to Re: The team gets a day off to vote- yet one guy isnt voting ]

This guy has a great resume.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Warren

WRONG BORED, MORAN***

Nov 3, 2020, 9:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just curious, is this your 1479th Scok on the TNEts? Got to

Nov 3, 2020, 9:25 AM

be close.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic