Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pic of Southport & Wrightsville NC Boaters Flying TRUMP & PAW Flags in Unison!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Pic of Southport & Wrightsville NC Boaters Flying TRUMP & PAW Flags in Unison!

Jun 25, 2020, 2:44 PM

Ha...me in Jet boat with PAW Flag limp, watching them drink by!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ugh

Jun 25, 2020, 3:29 PM

Trump is horrible, so tired of his schtick. He just keeps repeating the same thing and blaming other people. He is beyond ridiculous.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ugh

Jun 25, 2020, 3:30 PM

His been in charge over three years and still blaming Obama. It's so old.

Jun 25, 2020, 3:32 PM

But I predicted this in 2016. So at least I have that satisfaction.

Jun 25, 2020, 4:12 PM

Did you vote for Hillary?

I'm convinced. You're a troll.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Ugh ]

Welcome to the 'Ignore' list.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

So you'd rather have a cadaver

Jun 25, 2020, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Ugh ]

Nude Joe Biden Wakes up on Cold Slab in DC Morgue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you'd rather have a cadaver

Jun 25, 2020, 3:40 PM

Anybody but Trump. I'll take Pence.

Jun 25, 2020, 3:45 PM

Also I'm pretty mad about what he has done to the farmers but that's a whole other story.

Jun 25, 2020, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: So you'd rather have a cadaver ]

TU on Pence!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I had such a nice boat and time to do some fun stuff

Jun 25, 2020, 3:34 PM

at a beautiful place like that, the last thing I’d want to do would be to fly a political flag!

To each his own I guess!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I had such a nice boat and time to do some fun stuff

Jun 25, 2020, 3:45 PM

I am anti Trump, but I gave a TU for the beautiful day and the Clemson flag.

Jun 25, 2020, 4:06 PM

Maybe it was trying to ram the other boat. Some PT109 action

OK, I know I do not like Trump, but I am actually now feeling sorry for him which is a strange feeling. like at the beginning his tweets were provocative and new and everybody was shocked what he was saying but now everything just seems so hollow, you just realise there is nothing really there, it's always" that was a bad deal", "we need a good deal", then when asked how he always says "we are looking into that" but then nothing, anybody can say that, there is nothing there. He seems like Lou Holtz in his finally year coaching while Clemson and South Carolina fighting in the background.

Jun 25, 2020, 4:16 PM

He is the old Elvis way past his prime doing karate moves. He is a clown. He doesn't even want a 2nd term. He knows the more he is around the more he is exposed for being a fraud.

This pic is faker than the moon landing

Jun 25, 2020, 3:52 PM

flags flying in opposite directions? I think not. Just like flags don't fly on the moon. Are you Russia?

Controversial post

Jun 25, 2020, 4:20 PM

Bill was dreaming this one up as soon as he snapped the picture

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were they wearing masks ?***

Jun 25, 2020, 4:27 PM

Re: Pic of Southport & Wrightsville NC Boaters Flying TRUMP & PAW Flags in Unison!

Jun 25, 2020, 4:47 PM

Trump is not even sweating it , he knows America is not stupid enough to vote sleepy Joe in.
Trump will win and keep doing what Trump does .

He is in a no win situation..

Jun 25, 2020, 5:02 PM

My question is why he would even want to win. He could be enjoying life, complaining from a distance but not have to produce results, playing golf, getting paid millions to speak but if he wins it will be four more years of hell for him because the country is getting ready to go into the biggest depression ever so the attacks on his performance will ratchet up then after about a year or two of economic turmoil even his diehard supporters will turn against him.

Re: He is in a no win situation..

Jun 25, 2020, 5:17 PM

When stocks soar this fall early winter he will be there telling everyone what a great job he did ??

Re: He is in a no win situation..

Jun 26, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to He is in a no win situation.. ]

Couple of thoughts:
I would take exception to the thought of him having to produce results. He isn't doing that now. I don't think he really understands what that means so I don't think he is concerned about it; he doesn't know what he doesn't know. As you said earlier, his idea of results is saying "We are looking into that". #### happens and he distorts or lies to make it sound good to his fans. As he says, he is a salesman; I would add that he is selling something that does not sell itself - think snake oil. Also with regards to a second term, his fuel for life comes from the adulation of others. He is the epitome of a narcissist. As long as he can be in the White House and have his sycophants drool over him, he is happy. He would be thrilled to stay on that pedestal as long as he can where he doesn't have to do anything.

Secondly, I don't think we are heading for a great depression. There is a lot of pent up demand. This temporary drop in demand is artificial; it is not a result if a weak economy. However, it is true that the longer we keep this temporary hold in place, the more likely we are to see more "real" decrease in demand and the accompanying slower recovery.

why so many TDs?***

Jun 26, 2020, 10:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic