Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, looks like we are going to have Dubya vs Gore all over
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,772

Well, looks like we are going to have Dubya vs Gore all over

Nov 4, 2020, 7:55 AM

again. Only this time, it won't be hanging chads, it'll be stuffed mailboxes.

It is fascinating, and more than curiously odd, that apparently in every state, the early absentee / mail-in vote was overwhelmingly Democrat, and the Election Day turnout vote apparently overwhelmingly Republican. It had to be, to cause these close races everywhere.

No way would I want to try to make a living predicting the outcome of elections, especially Presidential elections. It would drive you into a rubber room real quick. I'm the Batman. EYE AM THE BATMAN!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, looks like we are going to have Dubya vs Gore all over

Nov 4, 2020, 8:02 AM

Just shut up. There is nothing conspiratorial going on. Mail-in, absentee ballots were always going to be an enormous part of this election thanks to the pandemic. I voted absentee for the first time in my life, as did many others.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 8:56 AM

There is nothing conspiratorial going on. ...... the pandemic.

I Don't Think Your Post Alleviates My Fear in Stuffing

Nov 4, 2020, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Well, looks like we are going to have Dubya vs Gore all over ]

Sounds very Dalyish

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a huge version of this...

Nov 4, 2020, 8:42 AM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB122644940271419147

Nov 4, 2020, 9:03 AM

It’s really not that confusing, Kellyanne Conway herself gave the reason. Democrats have been waiting for 4 years to vote against Trump so they were energized to get their votes in early. As for mail in; if you’re concerned about contracting Covid you’re likely to choose a method that is not in person to vote. Blue voters are more likely to be concerned about the virus than red voters.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think that's surprising.

Nov 4, 2020, 9:11 AM

The coronavirus has largely followed party lines with Democrats making a much bigger deal of it than Republicans. It stands to reason that more Democrats would avoid the crowds at the voting centers and choose to mail in their ballots.

I'm sure it will get turned into some kind of ballot tampering conspiracy theory though.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,772
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic