Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What I really like about Joe Biden - I know that he would
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 385

What I really like about Joe Biden - I know that he would

Nov 6, 2020, 8:52 PM

absolutely reject the office of president if there was proof that the Democrats committed any kind of voter fraud. In fact, i am certain he would be so disgusted that he would give a speech lecturing his party for being that underhanded and forcing him, out of duty and honor, rejecting for him what they had tarnished.

That is what I really like about Joe Biden! :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I’m almost 100% positive that if the dems were committing election fraud

Nov 7, 2020, 7:43 AM

then there’s no way Mitch McConnell would’ve won his re-election.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What I really like about Joe Biden - I know that he would

Nov 7, 2020, 8:11 AM

Look, I'm no friend to the Dems - if you look below, you can see me already criticizing Biden and he's not even in office yet - but the Pubs are gaming the system far, far worse than the Dems are. If they weren't this election wouldn't even be close.

The Democrats are up by almost five million votes now. Let's repeat that - five million. And there's still a non-negligible chance that owing to the electoral college and court decisions on a court the GOP stacked courtesy of a Senate the GOP controls because they control a disproportionate number of smaller rural states (Wyoming, population: 580,000, gets the same representation in the Senate as California, population: 39.5 million) that Biden could still actually lose the election.

That actually is not democracy. And don't give me that "this is a Republic, not a democracy" argument, they basically mean the same bloody thing, and the whole mess simply doesn't work if you get away from the "one person, one vote" thing.

The Republicans have a greater-than-4-million-vote built in advantage. So don't whine about "illegal voting" when your "team" has yet to prove so much as a single case, it's a beyond-ridiculous argument and it's exactly why when this ### finally does break the GOP is going to be in so much trouble if it stays on its present track.

California, as they say, is the metaphorical "canary in the coal mine". It's just ahead of the social curve. The country's going to look like California a decade from now if the GOP doesn't come up with some trick beyond voter suppression and populistic fearmongering to win elections.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You misunderstand me

Nov 7, 2020, 5:40 PM

Perhaps it did not come off like it did in my mind but, what i am saying is this, "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss"

Both are crooks... I'm not concerned about republican "feelings" either. I care about our nation. period. Neither Trump nor Biden is what's best - I don't like either. I did vote for Trump. But I'm not whining by any means. In some ways, I am glad he is out. In other ways, I'm concerned.

time will tell.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Replies: 3
| visibility 385
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic