Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Indiana in top 10 is a joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,803

Indiana in top 10 is a joke

Nov 16, 2020, 2:01 PM

Just a way to get OSU a top ten matchup. I’d laugh so hard if they were to lose but Indiana won’t come close to winning. Ugh

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

indiana and the big ten title game

Nov 16, 2020, 2:10 PM

are the only two games ohio state will play this year against teams with winning records..sad

Re: indiana and the big ten title game

Nov 16, 2020, 2:23 PM

Dude, last year we played 1 team out of 13 before the CFP that finished with more than 8 wins.

Only 2 of them (UVA, UL) had winning conference records (which is all that is being played this year). Literally the exact same thing as Ohio State this year.

and got boat raced in the national title game

Nov 16, 2020, 6:06 PM

d

Re: Indiana in top 10 is a joke

Nov 16, 2020, 2:19 PM

There aren't 10 "top 10" teams this year. Miami isn't Top 10 either.

I mean, who outside of the Top 10 would you put in the Top 10? Wisconsin is probably Top 10 material, but they're already in the AP top 10. Maybe Oregon.

Still, it's a weak field this year, as expected, and sample sizes are still pretty small.

UNC was a top 5 team earlier this year..................

Nov 16, 2020, 2:27 PM

We all know that rankings aren't worth looking at until you get to the last couple of weeks. Last year there were only three teams that should have been in the playoffs.

Gotta give OSU the Bama/SEC treatment to bolster their ranking***

Nov 16, 2020, 6:47 PM

Nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 6:54 PM

I doubt Indiana is one of the 10 best teams in the country, but not everything is a conspiracy like so many like to make everything into.

The AP poll is made up of writers from all around the country. Why would voters from outside the B10 area want to vote Indiana up high just to help Ohio State get a good win?

Indiana is also in the top 10 of the Coaches poll, so I guess coaches from the ACC, SEC, Big 12, and PAC 12 also want to make sure Ohio State gets to play a highly ranked team?

Nov 16, 2020, 7:52 PM

I’ll let the other comments do the talking, because there a bunch of logical one. But the OP sounds like a real ACC homer. He could only be satisfied if Clemson was ranked No 1, and then the final 9 spots left blank, and the next team was No 11.

Remind me who again Clemson is playing that’s that great outside of ND? It’s a strange year with strange results. Get over it.

That said, in the name of fairness, since Indiana is a “joke”, where would OP put them, and who should the top 10 be? Betting he won’t reply.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,803
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic