Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know, something that I've never figured out really.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

You know, something that I've never figured out really.....

Nov 27, 2020, 11:31 AM

Why does Trump tweet incessantly on Twitter? I mean I know why he tweets, but why TWITTER? It's liberal, left-leaning to say the least, and populated by Trump-haters by a huge margin.

Why not Parler, Facebook, whatever. Anyway, his wittle feewings are hutt

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1867914/donald-trump-blasts-twitter-diaper-don/

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DiaperDon&src=typeahead_click

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C’mon...it’s rather obvious

Nov 27, 2020, 11:43 AM

Trump knows he will rile up mostly left learners on the Twitter

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: C’mon...it’s rather obvious

Nov 27, 2020, 12:00 PM

Is that really the mentality that we have come to expect from a President - at least for the next 2 months ??

But what does that accomplish for him?

Nov 27, 2020, 1:30 PM [ in reply to C’mon...it’s rather obvious ]

I mean he's not winning friends or influencing people with his tweets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Twitter reaches so many more people than Parler

Nov 27, 2020, 11:47 AM

He asked for people to give a particular post on Parler 100,000 'likes,' or whatever it's called there before he joined the platform. My guess was that he wanted to gauge the total membership and attention span for Parler. I don't think Parler

Anyway, you have a good question.

As far as his feelings being hurt, people addressing the POTUS with disrespect is uncivilized. It's been happening since he took office and people are using disrespect for the POTUS office to get youtube videos and hits for their new orgs. Our news media has been completely enslaved to the dollar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Twitter reaches so many more people than Parler

Nov 27, 2020, 12:01 PM

I think people have treated him with the same level of respect that he treated them - in the campaign and the Presidency.

Re: Twitter reaches so many more people than Parler

Nov 27, 2020, 12:10 PM

They aren't the president of the United States. They began by laughing at predictions he would win. When he won they accused him of being a Russian agent, taking a golden shower on a bed just because Obama had slept there. They pushed that lie for nearly three years, when that failed they pushed impeached to the point it became a religious ritual.

The very people he disrespects had you believing that he coordinated with Putin to fix the 2016 election. If someone lied to me or spent three years trying to deceive me I would stop listening to them. Why you continue to follow and defend then is beyond my grasp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His tweets are why he is not respected.

Nov 27, 2020, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Twitter reaches so many more people than Parler ]

If he's not going to act Presidential, and hurl insults against people, then why should he expect to be treated like a President? I mean if you want respect, or to earn respect, you have to show some.

There is no other world leader who acts like Trump, other than that guy in the Philippines. But even he doesn't approach Trump's level. What's his name? Duarte or something?

Again, why does Trump tweet like he does? Just doesn't make sense.

Looks like we’ll have President Pence for about 5 weeks

Nov 27, 2020, 11:47 AM

Since Trump tweeted he’ll leave his post when the electoral college confirms a Biden victory in December.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess...

Nov 27, 2020, 12:02 PM

He will seek a blanket pardon for himself, business and family. Imo, that would ensure that he's not being tortured by the Biden administration in particular to end his 2024 hopes.

It might be good for voters being that they won't have to shut down polls in swing states for 6 hours so they can drop a few million Harris votes without anyone watching. :)

Pardon requires an admission of guilt...

Nov 27, 2020, 1:37 PM

He can’t even plead the fifth when asked about crimes anymore since it would be impossible to incriminate himself with a blanket pardon.

Oh, and he can still be prosecuted in state courts.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DeSantis and Cuomo can fight it out over his future

Nov 28, 2020, 10:45 AM

extradition. lol.

Yeah, he can't hide from the states prosecuting him. He better be as clean as a whistle in NY, because I promise they're looking hard at everything he's ever done in that state. I have a feeling he's not going to be prosecuted for anything. Why? Because he's probably only guilty of the same crimes our elected political class is all guilty of. THE SWAMP in other words. Nope. Even David Perdue, they started after him, but he walked. Even though he lied about insider trading. There's an unwritten rule you don't prosecute insider trading and other white collar crimes among politicians at the federal level. You just don't do it because if one goes down, they all go down.

Re: My guess...

Nov 28, 2020, 10:52 AM [ in reply to My guess... ]

It won't work, and he can't pardon himself for the state crimes that NY is waiting on.

Y'all are going to get to watch your Dear Leader truly get wrecked.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

because 280 characters is about the limit of his

Nov 27, 2020, 11:59 AM

attention span.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: because 280 characters is about the limit of his

Nov 27, 2020, 12:02 PM

lol

How total votes are reported by Dominion in thousandths?

Nov 28, 2020, 11:01 AM

If you can figure that out let me know.

I can’t figure out why anybody cared about CT88 disappearance

Nov 28, 2020, 11:44 AM

I don’t want anything to physically happen to him, but P&R was much more manageable without his 50 threads of bullsvit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know, something that I've never figured out really.....

Nov 28, 2020, 11:58 AM

Because only extremists use Parler and he is trying to get his message to the masses.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic