Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember when everyone was worried about CT88?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 654

Remember when everyone was worried about CT88?

Nov 27, 2020, 8:31 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

everyone?***

Nov 27, 2020, 8:37 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I get an sak of Schweddy Balls with that?***

Nov 27, 2020, 8:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm worried about him now

Nov 29, 2020, 10:00 PM

He's going off the rails with this election delusion. He's got it worse than anyone here, even T3.

I worry about him come Jan. 20.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I'm worried about him now

Nov 29, 2020, 11:22 PM

at least '88 is fun to have in here. T3 is like a screaming child on an airplane.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 11:37 PM

So Tbalm left his cam on again.

Nov 30, 2020, 6:07 AM

I really need to close that laptop when we retire to the boudoir.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm worried about him now ]

Balm you’re like the guy that lives alone with cats, that makes videos like TikTok teen girls for a living, and was supposed to self-ban to the Amphitheatre guy on an airplane

"Yeah, well, the jerk store called and they're all out of you!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

That's 11 and I really don't like you guys insulting...

Nov 30, 2020, 4:18 PM

each other. I know, you're not the only one.

That's 8.

Nov 30, 2020, 6:03 AM [ in reply to I'm worried about him now ]

Thank you for your concern and you're right about Jan 20. There's a good chance the joy of watching Trump take the oath of office might be overwhelming for a man with such a delicate heart condition. I'll probably need to refill my lithium s-cript on Jan 19th.

Joking aside, I do appreciate your concern.

Eject now, brother, while you still can

Nov 30, 2020, 8:03 AM

Don't keep clinging to this conspiracy. It's over, and people are just going to ridicule you at every corner for the next several years any time you bring up a new issue.

Listen, man. Trump lost.

That's nine and

Nov 30, 2020, 9:57 AM

no you won't. You won't give me any more hail than I gave you after the Russian Conspiracy Hoax. Like Spooneye you'll continue claiming that Trump had Russian Salad Dressing at lunch during the campaign period and ignoring the fact that the election fraud was visible on live TV.

I said during that...

Nov 30, 2020, 6:12 PM

That Trump needed to be investigated, but if they held the investigation, I'd accept the results. And I did. I never said Trump was 100 percent certain in league with the Russians. His actions were suspicious, but proof was needed. Trump also wasn't exonerated, per the Mueller report.

But after it was over, I didn't keep harping on it. It was done, and as I promised, I accepted the results.

You don't seem to be heading that way. And you're full blown believing a grand conspiracy on pretty much no evidence (the live TV stuff isn't evidence).

Yes, I believe you did say the hoax is over.

Nov 30, 2020, 4:16 PM

My words not yours. However, when Joe is sworn into office I will try to control myself. Right now nothing is etched in stone. When the SCOTUS says 'Nothing to see here, move along,' I will move along.

BTW that's 10***

Nov 30, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to I said during that... ]

Re: I said during that...

Nov 30, 2020, 6:47 PM [ in reply to I said during that... ]

I love how diehard Trumpistas call it the "Russian Collusion Hoax" to this day. It's astounding how little we understood about how Trump could re-frame an argument and almost re-write reality just by repeating the same lies over and over again. We didn't challenge him on those basic affronts to reality nearly enough then and it killed us.

Trump wasn't "exonerated". Mueller just said he could not prove the very specific charge of conspiracy to defraud the US government in regards to an election per se, in that they could not conclusively establish Trump and the Russian government acted together in any organized way despite attempts to get together on both sides. He also made it pretty plain exactly how Russia worked extensively on his behalf, hacking the DNC and then dumping that product to WikiLeaks...through Roger Stone, who Trump incidentally pardoned. That's not a "collusion hoax"...and the only reason Trump didn't go down right there is because Stone wouldn't roll on him. How'd Stone get that DNC hack info to give to Julian Asange again, and who was he doing it for?

Gee, I wonder.

Mueller also made it pretty plain Trump obstructed justice, though he left that to Congress to deal with themselves. They declined.

He also didn't dig into Trump's finances because that was outside the scope of his investigation. He didn't get ahold of Trump's tax records showing he owed at least $400 million to foreign powers and probably closer to a billion. Which is fascinating because his refusal to hand over his tax info was always what Trump screeched the loudest about. Again...I wonder why?

All of that will come out eventually. It always does.

Nov 30, 2020, 10:01 AM [ in reply to I'm worried about him now ]

It's in line with all the gobbledygook he used to post about HCQ. He also said there would never be a vaccine. Alleging election fraud is no weirder than those things.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 4:19 PM

I was wrong on the vaccine. I had no idea a vaccine could be produced in less than two years. It's never been done before, that Trump is magic.

Nov 30, 2020, 5:39 PM

I was wrong on the vaccine. I had no idea a vaccine could be produced in less than two years. It's never been done before, that Trump is magic.

Actually, the first vaccine that appeared was Pfizer's. They were not a part of Trump's Warp Speed and self-funded all their research. Trump and Co., nonetheless, took credit for Pfizer's break thru when it was announced. The Trump Administration had nothing to do with Pfizer's research and development.

You give Trump credit for it as well. It simply isn't true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remember when everyone was worried about CT88?

Nov 30, 2020, 1:51 AM

I am more worried about him now. He went over the deep end while gone.

Replies: 19
| visibility 654
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic