Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
the angry crowd noise button pusher
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

the angry crowd noise button pusher

Sep 14, 2020, 7:18 AM

Thoroughly enjoyed panthers/raiders yesterday. First NFL game in a long time where i watched almost the entire game. Few penalties, no replays, just football, good game.

One thing, though, that was strange is that almost all of the crowd noise they piped in sounded like alot of booing. I don't mind the noise as a filler...it helps the broadcast. Sounded like producer had three buttons..."background murmor, happy cheer, and mad cheer" along with volume. He needs less mad cheer.

Happy Monday! Football's back!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They only need the booing, angry one for Philadelphia.***

Sep 14, 2020, 7:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake Forest noise guy says hello.

Sep 14, 2020, 8:31 AM

lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

crowd noise is somethign they can just eliminate or tone

Sep 14, 2020, 8:39 AM

way down. Everyone knows its fake so just scale it back. Half the time its so loud you can't even hear what the announcers are saying.

Re: the angry crowd noise button pusher

Sep 14, 2020, 9:31 AM

I wonder if we will have a WOO HOO button on Saturday.

Sep 14, 2020, 9:37 AM

I wouldn't have it. Just a fake distraction.

Sep 14, 2020, 9:48 AM

Atlanta game yesterday was the worst. Particularly sacks. I never realized for a sack there is a building crowd excitement (guy is chased, getting closer, crowd builds up to a roar). Well ATL game, QB is pursued, "murmur" noise continues, guy is sacked, "murmur" noise continues, then the sleeping "button" guy wakes up like 5 seconds later after the sack is over and hits the we are excited button. Really distracting. I mean I know the chase build up probably can't be replicated easily - but so weird - QB is already up and resetting the offense and THEN you press the happy cheer button. Takes away from the game...

Interested to see what it feels like at CU this weekend...if we will supplement with crowd noise (I actually hope not) and how good or bad it will be...

Needs more Cowbell?

Sep 14, 2020, 9:50 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic