Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sweet.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Sweet.

Nov 27, 2020, 5:14 PM

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1332414252003581954?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1332414252003581954%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F11%2Fjust-arizona-state-legislature-hold-public-hearing-election-integrity-monday-nov-30%2F

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sweet.

Nov 27, 2020, 5:24 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 6:00 PM

Fortunately, there is a zero percent chance that 3 states will ignore the will of the people and end democracy in America.

But it's funny to watch oddballs like NJDEV who live in a parallel universe where Biden doesn't become president. And who seem to care more about their hero Trump winning than democracy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 6:15 PM

Nov 27, 2020, 6:20 PM

Any dispute about ballot counting has been brought and decided. As you know, the place to bring disputes about specific issues are the specific counties.

Are there any lawsuits left that aren't 100% baloney? The courts (including several Trump-appointed judges) keep smacking him around in their decisions.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 6:26 PM

Nov 27, 2020, 6:30 PM

What county lawsuit? The only one I've seen was that one about observers, and the Pa. Supreme Court said that proper procedures were followed in terms of observers. (That's the one where the county court was initially reversed by the Commonwealth Court.) That one's obviously over.

Nov 27, 2020, 6:36 PM

Today's 3rd Circuit opinion is really well-written.

Nov 27, 2020, 6:58 PM

What I like about it is how down-to-earth and plain-language the writing is. It's very accessible to the non-lawyer.

Link is below, and here's a bit of it:
Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious.
But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require
specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.

The Trump Presidential Campaign asserts that Pennsylvania’s 2020 election was unfair.
But as lawyer Rudolph Giuliani stressed, the Campaign “doesn’t plead fraud. . . . [T]his is
not a fraud case.” Mot. to Dismiss Hr’g Tr. 118:19–20, 137:18. Instead, it objects that
Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State and some counties restricted poll watchers and let voters
fix technical defects in their mail-in ballots. It offers nothing more.

This case is not about whether those claims are true. Rather, the Campaign appeals on
a very narrow ground: whether the District Court abused its discretion in not letting the
Campaign amend its complaint a second time. It did not.

Most of the claims in the Second Amended Complaint boil down to issues of state law.
But Pennsylvania law is willing to overlook many technical defects. It favors counting
votes as long as there is no fraud. Indeed, the Campaign has already litigated and lost many
of these issues in state courts.

Many of the Second Amended Complaint’s claims have already had their day in court. The Campaign
cannot use this lawsuit to collaterally attack those prior rulings. On Counts One, Two, Four,
and Six, the Campaign has already litigated whether ballots that lack a handwritten name,
address, or date on the outer envelope must be disqualified. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled
against the Campaign, holding: “[T]he Election Code does not require boards of elections
to disqualify mail-in or absentee ballots submitted by qualified electors who signed the
declaration on their ballot’s outer envelope but did not handwrite their name, their address,
and/or date, where no fraud or irregularity has been alleged.” That holding undermines the Campaign’s
suggestions that defective ballots should not have been counted.

Counts One and Two also challenge the requirement that poll watchers be registered
electors of the county they wish to observe and that observers be Pennsylvania lawyers.
But a federal district court has already held “that the county-residency requirement for poll
watching does not, as applied to the particular circumstances of this election, burden any
of [the Campaign’s] fundamental constitutional rights.” The Campaign never appealed that
decision, so it is bound by it.

Count Seven alleges that Philadelphia’s Board of Elections violated due process by
obstructing poll watchers and representatives. But nothing in the Due Process Clause requires
having poll watchers or representatives, let alone watchers from outside a county or
less than eighteen feet away from the nearest table. The Campaign cites no authority for
those propositions, and we know of none. (Ditto for notice-and-cure procedures.) And the
Campaign litigated and lost that claim under state law too. The Pennsylvania Supreme
Court held that the Election Code requires only that poll watchers be in the room, not that
they be within any specific distance of the ballots.

https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

Re: Today's 3rd Circuit opinion is really well-written.

Nov 27, 2020, 7:17 PM

I love these fools don’t bring this fraud in front of a judge

Nov 27, 2020, 7:28 PM

Because a few things will happen:
1. It’s found to be truthful (hasn’t happened yet)
2. It will be quickly dismissed (happened a bunch)
Or 3. They will get perjured and arrested (which is why they don’t submit this)

And yet, this same bull is submitted to politicians without repercussion. Lock them up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love these fools don’t bring this fraud in front of a judge

Nov 27, 2020, 7:31 PM

If it’s easy to prove or disprove, why do you keep believing after disproven?

Nov 27, 2020, 7:38 PM

They just keep alleging more and more fraud with no evidence. If it’s easy to prove, where is it and why doesn’t a judge see it?

How many more times does Giuliani need to be discredited before you start ignoring him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we ignoring the fact that the 3rd circuit overturned...

Nov 28, 2020, 1:25 AM [ in reply to I love these fools don’t bring this fraud in front of a judge ]

a judgement for Trump in a lower court where the evidence was found worth to proceed? You can stop with that rhetoric that the evidence hasn't held to judicial scrutiny because it's just not true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Today's 3rd Circuit opinion is really well-written. ]

What is this? I'm seeing a tweet of a video that seems to come from "rightsidebroadcasting."

Is there some official record of whatever this is?

Nov 27, 2020, 8:06 PM

Nov 27, 2020, 11:01 PM

Yes we're back to that. You can't post untrustworthy sources, like Rulez08 did with that tweet that linked to an affidavit in a case that got dismissed out of hand.

Video, affidavits, and other stuff taken out of context can be deceiving, and misused by untrustworthy sources.

Legitimate link with real information. Got one?

Nov 27, 2020, 11:17 PM

Nov 27, 2020, 11:40 PM

Nov 28, 2020, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Today's 3rd Circuit opinion is really well-written. ]

I tried googling and found nothing that would suggest that anything important is happening in terms of challenging the debates.

At most, there are shows being put on to fool the rubes into contributing to Trump's newly formed LLCs as one last scam of his own followers.

I assume you googled as well, and found as little as I did.

Nov 28, 2020, 9:06 AM

Nov 28, 2020, 10:56 AM

OK, you laugh if the election gets overturned. I'll keep laughing until then.

Nov 28, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Sweet. ]

T3Tiger® said:

As I said, the way the county suits have gone is this:

Trump campaign brings some sworn affidavits and say it’s part of a bigger picture.

The judge says those few cases aren’t enough to sway the election so I’m dismissing your case. So are they supposed to have an affidavit for every potentially impacted ballot before the judge will even hear the case and grant them the right to discovery to possibly find more?

That’s the beauty of the way this mail-in stuff was designed. You can’t see any of the mischief and if you can’t see it, then it doesn’t exist.

I think the audit idea makes sense. The only people that should be afraid of that are people hiding something.

Affidavits are not facts and none of them have actually been entered in a court of law. In fact, in all the lawsuits filed by the Trump campaign, not one time have they alleged 'fraud' in any of the lawsuits. Not once. If there is so much fraud, why doesn't the Trump campaign bring the proof of fraud into a courtroom?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Sweet. ]
Dump.PNG(100.0 K)
Roll one.PNG(120.0 K)
Roll.PNG(238.0 K)

Imo, this is the only way it was going to happen. Dominion fixed the numbers for Biden using weighted vote. When Trump got so many votes that it overcame the algorithm advantage they had to shutdown the counting process in the middle of the night to rid themselves of pub poll watchers so democrat poll workers could 'find,' and drop enough votes to put Biden in the lead.

Here's an example of the massive vote dump for Biden then weighted percentages following to ensure Joe stayed in the lead.

Joe comes out of this with 80+K votes and how do we have negative votes? Somebody in a hurry?

:

Here's the first roll off the NYT website:

Here's the tail of the last snip:

If Dominion computers are glitching how do they qualify to be use in an American election?

Nov 27, 2020, 7:46 PM

Now do the hydroxychloroquine stuff again.

Or the one about how Joe Biden won't show up at the debates.

We missed you!!

Nov 27, 2020, 8:07 PM

HCQ is still being prescribed with Zpak and zink and it's still working in the early stages of the disease. I was wrong about Joe showing up but he happily missed the canceled debate.

Now you tell me how computer glitches account for 34 entries of consistent voter percentage spreads and how 300K people cast negative votes.

Nov 27, 2020, 10:58 PM

Joe showed up for the debate. Trump skipped it.

I can't tell you about the computer glitches because I'm part of the conspiracy that caused people to cast fractions of a vote. I'm working with the lizard people. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

So evolution really is real.***

Nov 28, 2020, 1:27 AM

this is adorable.

Nov 27, 2020, 5:44 PM

The trumpers had their signs out on my way home from work today too. What lie is NewsMax telling now?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you thought the EC was unfair...

Nov 27, 2020, 5:51 PM

Re: If you thought the EC was unfair...

Nov 27, 2020, 6:12 PM

But they didn't really mean it if the election is fixed for a democrat.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic