Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ready to Play Someone Actually Worth a D@mn to see how we Stack up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Ready to Play Someone Actually Worth a D@mn to see how we Stack up

Oct 20, 2020, 11:00 AM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Notre Dame a pretender so, probably not happening this season until...

Oct 20, 2020, 11:01 AM

Playoffs. Sorry

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ready to Play Someone Actually Worth a D@mn to see how we Stack up

Oct 20, 2020, 11:02 AM

You have Notre Dame and the playoffs.

Re: ND and VT on the road. VT game makes me nervous that is

Oct 20, 2020, 11:03 AM

a classic "trap" game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I don't see many teams that would meet the description

Oct 20, 2020, 11:14 AM

I had a gamecock homer ask me the other day when we were going to play somebody. I told him I don't see anybody for us to play. Alabama can hang with us a while on offense but we would be the best defense they have seen and our offense would torch them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't see many teams that would meet the description

Oct 20, 2020, 11:32 AM

If we do match up with Bama you better hope we get a Big12 or Pac12 officiating team. Because if it's a Big10 crew I worry that their will he orders from BIG HQ.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...like who...Tennessee or Auburn...lol

Oct 20, 2020, 12:27 PM [ in reply to I don't see many teams that would meet the description ]

Clemson would absolutely boatrace both of those suck ### teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Auburn wasn't worth a D@mn so there's that...***

Oct 20, 2020, 11:35 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 11:36 AM

The Chiefs have a bye on November 15th and so do we.

Oct 20, 2020, 11:39 AM

We made Miami look like a bad football team.

That's how we stacked up at that point in the season.

Now for the next portion of the season we get to find out how we stack up mentally.

Then, if we stack up mentally, we will find out how we stack up again after the improvements we have made for 8 or 9 games after destroying Miami.

Oct 20, 2020, 11:41 AM

Ain’t happening unless they move our games to Sunday.

Oct 20, 2020, 11:59 AM

????

Who else besides Alabama is actually worth a crap?

Oct 20, 2020, 11:44 AM

You’re just another whiny coot poser on a Tiger board. Same old crap every year from you guys. If the SEC is so mighty why did they get scared and cancel all their ACC rivalry games? It sure wasn’t because of Covid. Clemson almost always schedules two SEC games and wins them. We have only lost in the first round of the playoff once. We have two NC’s in the last five years because we are one of the two premier programs in America. We have PROVEN time and time again that we can take on ANYBODY ANYTIME ANYWHERE AND BEAT THEM. Teams that are propped up by a schedule don’t do that and real fans of legit programs don’t have to brag about their schedule like chicken fans do. Bragging about a freaking conference does not hide the fact you suck.

Goodbye loser and take your inferiority complex with you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who else besides Alabama is actually worth a crap?

Oct 20, 2020, 11:59 AM

When are the coots going to play somebody ? Everyone we played would have beaten them.

In the Past 5 Years . . .

Oct 20, 2020, 12:12 PM

Your coots are 3-8 vs this “weak” ACC you are inferring . . .

Yes, you played us 5x in that stretch . . . so . . . Being generous, let’s take out those 5 . . . This leaves you as a mediocre 3-3 “wannabe” vs our pitiful league . . . You scare no one. (One of El CID’s victories over you happened during this time frame also.)

Do I need to look up our record vs your “mighty” sec during that time frame??? I’ll even include all the times we were matched up vs your Pachyderm Behemoth!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uof6c fans lean on their conference like a crutch...

Oct 20, 2020, 1:45 PM

because IT'S ALL THEY'VE GOT !!!

They are nothing more than a irritating boil on a gnats a$$, and unworthy of any attention from Clemson but for one short week each year in preparation for yet another beatdown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oct 20, 2020, 12:25 PM

BTW - looked it up just for you . . .

Oct 20, 2020, 12:38 PM

Our Tigers are 11-3 during that same time frame vs your beloved sec . . .

Miami is much better than your team***

Oct 20, 2020, 12:35 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Miami is much better than your team***

Oct 20, 2020, 8:21 PM

They are also classier which is a HUGE statement.

we'll have to see if the Big 10 has anything...

Oct 20, 2020, 12:39 PM

based on what I'm seeing in the SEC, doesn't look like much competition there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 1:20 PM

I think the Kansas City Chiefs have an open date this week.

I would have said Houston- but I don't want Watson getting hurt by his former team.
That is a knock on the Texans OL. I think it would be pretty dang good to see Watson and TL16 go at it.

Oct 21, 2020, 3:28 AM

I disagree with the entire premise. Clemson has already played a very good Miami team, but Clemson is an elite team. That is what elite teams do, they make very good teams look really bad. Is UGA a bad team based on how they looked playing an elite Alabama team? Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Miami has beaten every other team they have played in dominant fashion. I guess it is just one drawback to being an elite team that people assume the victim of the week just was over-rated based on how badly they lose to an elite team. Nothing I have seen in Miami's other games leads me to not think they are a top ten team. Clemson beat Alabama 44-16 in the Natty 2 years ago, which was worse than the 42-17 drubbing of Miami. Does that mean Alabama was not worth a ####, or was Clemson just an elite team that year. I have seen a Miami team that is beating every other team handily. Perhaps we are already seeing Clemson play good teams. Maybe, just maybe, Clemson is just that good.

Oct 21, 2020, 8:24 AM

From a fan of another team who has no reason to be biased, if Clemson brings their 'A' game on both sides of the ball, there are maybe two teams who can even stay on the field with them. Not necessarily beat them, but at least be competitive. Alabama is one. Many assume Ohio State, but I can't count them right now. They have played no one yet, and their biggest challenge may be the same as everyone else's, and that is staying Covid free for the most part. From a talent standpoint, that is about it.

I've said it before on this board. If you guys get beat, it is going to be Clemson's fault because they didn't bring their best game to the stadium that day against as an earlier poster said, a really good team. Clemson doesn't need their 'A' game very week. But when they do, they have been better than most in conjuring it up on a moment's notice.

Oct 21, 2020, 8:53 AM

Nice try coot. But when you are as good as we are, there is never anybody worth a ### to play.

Oct 21, 2020, 9:44 AM

Just saying.

Syracuse and Boston College really strike fear into the hearts of many!

Maybe ND can challenge us, so I don’t have to turn our game at halftime due to no competition .

Oct 21, 2020, 9:54 AM

Don't take the experience the younger player are getting when play people like GT and other lightly. These are D1 schools and will be important later in the season.

Not going to happen. Seems only team worth a #### is bama

Oct 21, 2020, 10:11 AM

Again.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Looks like you may have to wait awhile.***

Oct 21, 2020, 12:12 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic