Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Attending first game of season Saturday advice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,567

Attending first game of season Saturday advice

Oct 20, 2020, 3:45 PM

Hello everyone,
Going to first game this season and wondered how was the traffic? Normally noon games are brutal to get there in time to enjoy some tailgating. This year is obviously different.
Is the Kite Hill area open for free parking? And how strict are the mask enforcement once you are seated? Anything else to be aware of?Thanks!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

General parking is available in Lot 16 and the Delta Lot

Oct 20, 2020, 3:50 PM

https://clemsontigers.com/parking2020/

Map: https://iptaycuad.com/app/uploads/2020/09/2020_FootballParkingMap_Cover-1.pdf

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I have been to all 3 games and park in lot 2. They have.....

Oct 20, 2020, 4:00 PM

mask Nazis walking around in the stadium and generally only ask folks sitting near the aisles to put on a mask. They added a new wrinkle for the Miami game by having a Nazi walk up and down the aisles with a sign.

I would say that 80%+ of the fans in the stands don't wear their masks when seated. Why should we as we are with family and friends who we have been around all day. If it is family, it's people you live with?

You will need to wear a mask when going to the bathroom or concession and coming into DV and leaving DV.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have been to all 3 games and park in lot 2. They have.....

Oct 20, 2020, 4:06 PM

the mask nazi is the biggest bunch of bullsh!t ever. just get a coke and some popcorn. i was sitting by myself since the wife did not go and the nazi got me a couple of times. there was no one anywhere near me. i just lowered it as soon as he left.

NAZIs is as NAZIs does...***

Oct 20, 2020, 4:45 PM

Oct 20, 2020, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I have been to all 3 games and park in lot 2. They have..... ]

Rules don’t apply to you. Got it.

Oct 20, 2020, 10:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Oct 20, 2020, 7:04 PM [ in reply to I have been to all 3 games and park in lot 2. They have..... ]

My experience has been different. I haven’t seen very many people sitting without a mask on. Probably 90% complying, from what I’ve seen.

If the university asks me to wear a mask while sitting in their seats I will do that. If you can’t abide by their request, keep your happy ### at home.

I agree. Why do some people have to go out of their way to prove a point?

Oct 20, 2020, 10:34 PM

Respect the rules, especially those of our beloved Clemson University.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Keep your mask on unless you're eating/drinking.***

Oct 20, 2020, 4:00 PM

Re: Keep your mask on unless you're eating/drinking.***

Oct 20, 2020, 4:09 PM

you can go to a packed buffet in a restaurant, serve yourself , and eat maskless, but have to wear a mask outdoors when you are social distanced. please inform me in what universe that makes sense.

Oct 20, 2020, 4:11 PM

It all ends on Nov 4th, or however long it takes for them to get Biden elected.

Pennsylvania is going to be a cluster since the PA Supreme Court decided to allow unpostmarked "mail in" ballots to be counted up to 3 days after the election, i.e. after they know the margin they may need to overcome to steal a swing state. SCOTUS split 4-4 so the PA ruling stands because Roberts voted with the three unthinking automatic libs. Whatever kompromat the libs have on Roberts, it must be good.

hopefully, the election will be decided without needing PA, because that's going to be a royal cluster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 20, 2020, 4:54 PM

Re: *

Oct 20, 2020, 5:30 PM

finally, a true representative of Dem voters.

Oct 20, 2020, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Keep your mask on unless you're eating/drinking.*** ]

I understood the PA ballots had to be postmarked by Election Day but state has 72 hours to finalize count.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 5:57 PM

The decision was they can be counted unless there is evidence they were mailed after Election Day.
Explicitly, they said ballots with no postmark would be counted, which is the rub and disenfranchises legal voters who cast legitimate ballots. That just makes the fraud easier since they don't even have to bother trying to create a fake postmark saying it was on Election Day or earlier, and they will conveniently know the margin of votes they need to "discover." Voter fraud destroys democracy. Make it harder, not easier.

https://twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/status/1318356732146520065

Oct 20, 2020, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Keep your mask on unless you're eating/drinking.*** ]

It makes sense because we want our football season to continue into January.

Re: Attending first game of season Saturday advice

Oct 20, 2020, 4:31 PM

Were a mask, give a hoot, and don't be a brain dead COOT!!!

Oct 20, 2020, 4:32 PM

Wear a mask, give a hoot, and don't be a brain dead COOT bc mask shouldn't have to be enforced!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Oct 20, 2020, 4:54 PM

no traffic issues at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Traffic is great. I have been coming in via Old Stone Church

Oct 20, 2020, 4:59 PM

so can't answer other questions. There are a few folks parking in general parking along Old Stadium Road, but not very many. No lines really to enter stadium. Metal detector is first, then ticket scan a little further in. They have folks looking for masks, but I have seen a lot of folks not wearing them when seated. Yell at me in the stadium. I'll be wearing orange! ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 7:17 PM

Traffic is very light. There’s not a big need for general parking since there are no general admission tickets...almost every seat has IPTAY parking. I guess if you buy on the secondary market then it could be an issue.

As for the mask “enforcement”, if you don’t want to wear a mask while seated, stay home.

50 years from now “they” will shake their heads at our ignorance & division of..

Oct 20, 2020, 10:19 PM

what was right & wrong in our quest to fight & combat a Virus we couldn’t see or really understand.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 6:24 AM

Hello everyone,
Going to first game this season and wondered how was the traffic? Normally noon games are brutal to get there in time to enjoy some tailgating. This year is obviously different.
Is the Kite Hill area open for free parking? And how strict are the mask enforcement once you are seated? Anything else to be aware of?Thanks!

I should have never asked about the masks, I forgot how polarized that subject is.
How about the traffic that was never addressed...

Oct 21, 2020, 6:44 AM

They addressed the traffic. They said traffic isn't bad at all.

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,567
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic