Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson blessed with great QBs....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 925

Clemson blessed with great QBs....

Nov 1, 2020, 1:09 PM

That’s what I kept thinking listening to the DJ interview...

What a great kid...We’re really going to enjoy having him at QB the next few years ..

Tajh, Deshaun, Trevor (not done yet)...now DJ

What a great run of great players at QB giving their all for Clemson..
Great players ...better people ...each unique but all great in their own way...

I hope you all realize how blessed we’ve been and continue to be at the QB position...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep! the post TL16 world may be so bad after all!

Nov 1, 2020, 1:12 PM

very impressed with his performance and attitude!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt, truly blessed. Recruiting the QB position has

Nov 1, 2020, 1:23 PM

positioned the Tigers at the elite of college football. Almost all analyst will tell you Clemson is “THE” program in college football. Not only Tajh, Deshaun, Trevor, DJ but also think of the guys who left... Chad Kelly, Hunter Johnson, Chase Brice, Kelly Bryant... They all left Clemson to start for other D1 programs and that’s just the last 5 or 6 years. Incredible!!!

Clemson is QBU ????

Dabo told DW4 to come here and he'd be "the

Nov 1, 2020, 1:30 PM

face of the franchise."

And once, again, Dabo was right. DW4 started the superman QB pipeline that I hope never runs dry.

Re: Clemson blessed with great QBs....

Nov 1, 2020, 1:44 PM

I have heard Tom Luginbill on ESPN say numerous times, and this was last year, that what Clemson has been doing with quarterbacks is unprecedented. He said no school has ever consistently recruited three and four quarterbacks in a row and hit every time and were successful that we are evaluating very well and not making mistakes as well as developing that talent.

He did not mention Oklahoma or any other program in the Western athletic conference or the big 12 because everybody knows those conferences don’t play defense like the ACC and the SEC and those programs all have offenses that just about any quarterback and put a big numbers in because it’s a system designed to put up big numbers because they don’t play defense which is why when Oklahoma plays Clemson or Alabama they get their ### kicked because we have a real defense that can shut that BS down

Also Oklahoma has it been recruiting all of these quarterbacks as freshman right at a high school they’re bringing in guys that I’ve already been proven to be great quarterbacks somewhere else and then they transferred to Oklahoma and LSU wasn’t successful without a transfer a quarterback Ohio State has had several transfer quarterbacks.

Noticed a trend? Only Clemson and Alabama which are the two top programs in the country are winning with quarterbacks that they recruited as freshman everybody else is bringing in transfers so what we’re doing is truly unprecedented

Nov 1, 2020, 5:55 PM

We bring in a top rated QB virtually every year and one of them starts and the others leave if they are a class ahead of the new starter or too close behind.

It's amazing we don't have more resentment in the QB room, but does anyone expect Phommachanh to stick around if DJ continues to play well and is the starter next year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 4:05 PM

Don't forget Streeter goes and finds these kids, recruits these guys and coaches them up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 925
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic