Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coach Elliott I know that I am being a selfish Clemson fan, but I sincerely hope
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,111

Coach Elliott I know that I am being a selfish Clemson fan, but I sincerely hope

Jan 24, 2021, 2:40 AM

that you decide to Stay at Clemson. I would really like to see what this staff can do with DJ at QB, a great 2021 recruiting class, most likely a normal season next year along with many thousands of Clemson fans who love you and love having you as a vital part of a great coaching staff. I believe you guys could bring 1 or more National Champions back to Clemson.

I know leaving Clemson would be a very difficult decision for you and your family. Although many hope you will stay at Clemson after meeting you, I know before making your decision you and your family will spend much time in prayer. Knowing the person you are I know whatever decision you make will be God’s will and path for your future. Whatever your decision may be I want to say Thank You for the positive influence and Winning culture you have been part of for several years. We are fortunate to have coaches like You on Clemson’s staff. You are a major part of a staff that sends former players out into the real world who have been excellent Ambassador’s for
Clemson University.

May God Bless you and your family and your path going forward.

A grateful Clemson Fan!m

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach Elliott I know that I am being a selfish Clemson fan, but I sincerely hope

Jan 24, 2021, 7:34 AM

Amen

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach Elliott I know that I am being a selfish Clemson fan, but I sincerely hope

Jan 24, 2021, 9:38 AM

I’ll make sure to fax this to him. ??

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2021, 9:54 AM

Well said

I hope for the best for Elliott and Clemson

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2021, 12:01 PM

Very well said. I hope he stays here. I personally see that as a difficult situation for a seasoned head coach. UT alumni has unrealistic goals for what it's going to take to turn it around. Much like uscjr.

Hard to win the division, aTm and/or Bama on your schedule etc, how realistic for UT to even play for sec championship (knowing what it takes to maintain that 5 yr composite recruiting avg).

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,111
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic