Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Comments on this article are great (from FSU page)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Comments on this article are great (from FSU page)

Dec 1, 2020, 3:38 PM

Article from Tomahawk Nation. The comments are great!

https://www.tomahawknation.com/florida-state-football-fsu-seminoles/2020/11/30/21726559/piecing-together-football-schedule-clemson-notre-dame-duke-virginia-cfb-mike-norvell-wake-forest

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would be perfectly willing for us to play the Semenholes

Dec 1, 2020, 3:53 PM

if they make the trip to Death Valley for the game. Or pay for our whole next trip down to Tallahassee. Anything else is patently unfair to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would be perfectly willing for us to play the Semenholes

Dec 1, 2020, 4:17 PM

Based on comments attributed to AD Dan Radakovich, if Clemson returns to Tallahassee, somebody else is gonna pay the cab fare.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd love to see an article written about...

Dec 1, 2020, 4:05 PM

#34 in the white pants

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Under no circumstances should Clemson play FSU

Dec 1, 2020, 4:35 PM

unless more information about the situation there is made public. Is COVID running rampant? Why do they have so few players available? Honestly, it's not worth it, especially the week before the ACCCG.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Those comments are a joke

Dec 1, 2020, 4:59 PM

The ACC didn’t have a protocol problem until FSU decided to start dodging games. End of story.

Re: Comments on this article are great (from FSU page)

Dec 1, 2020, 5:15 PM

The article implies Dabo was being unreasonable and FSU just wanted to keep their players safe. So, the author really has yet to figure out that FSU just doesn't want to play anymore. So sad.

I agree though. The comments from the readers are pretty hilarious!

Dec 1, 2020, 5:25 PM

Honestly how do those Criminoles still believe they have a leg to stand on. Sure there've been other cancellations, but to my knowledge they are the only one to cancel a game the day of. The ACC doesn't have a protocol problem, FSU does. How do you duck out of a game for one asymptomatic positive test on the other team, claim you haven't had a single positive in months, and then have only 44 scholarship players available within 1 week. Something stinks in Tallahassee.

Dec 1, 2020, 7:32 PM

Some of those idjits still haven't figured out that the administration has basically cancelled their season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic