Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats to SEC special teams player of the week Sarah Fulle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Congrats to SEC special teams player of the week Sarah Fulle

Nov 30, 2020, 2:41 PM

r

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see that award is no longer given based on merit***

Nov 30, 2020, 2:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I see that award is no longer given based on merit***

Nov 30, 2020, 2:48 PM

I’m thinking her kick offs went a lot better in practice. Nerves got to her and she shanked it. But still good for her she gets her place in history.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only cost them 10 yards on one play. Publicity is worth

Nov 30, 2020, 3:09 PM

millions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feelings are actually a better evaluation of talent***

Nov 30, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to I see that award is no longer given based on merit*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats to SEC special teams player of the week Sarah Fulle

Nov 30, 2020, 2:48 PM

when do they give an award to someone raised on a mill hill ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$EC Shorts had a pretty funny video up today...

Nov 30, 2020, 3:02 PM

The girl kicker is mentioned a few times but it was mostly making fun of Vandy's anemic offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 30, 2020, 3:08 PM

This was nothing more than Vandy trying to bend the knee to the PC Gods. Look is she was bombing kickoffs out of the endzone or cranking 50 yards through the uprights then more power to her but this was nothing more than a token play. There is a reason why the U.S. Women's soccer team routinely gets drug through the mud when they play warmup matches against high school boys soccer teams. God designed us this way. They designed men to be physically superior the problem with todays society is you have feminist who have a problem with a traditional woman's role. If you ask me there IS NOTHING more impressive than a woman giving birth to another living human being. That's truly a Godly gift that he bestowed to only women. Men we fart, burp and scratch ourselves while women can give life. There's a reason why women sports do not move the needle because it's an inferior product and quite frankly I have ZERO enthusiasm to see a woman get brutally crushed on the football field. If you do then you seriously have something wrong with you bc if you have any brain cells in your head that thinks for a second any woman could hold up on the football field then your knowledge of just simple biology is non-existent. There is a reason you haven't seen any female to male transgender step in and even compete in any all male type league. Sorry to break it to the few that actually believe there are more than 2 genders but there's not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 3:19 PM

But she is white.

We will get to go through all of this again when a “woman of color” pulls a similar stunt and “shatters barriers” or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Well the next glass ceiling is but 31 yards away.

Nov 30, 2020, 3:23 PM

So there is room for hope...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uggggg....you're right, and now I'm sad***

Nov 30, 2020, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Congrats to SEC special teams player of the week Sarah Fulle ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Congrats to SEC special teams player of the week Sarah Fulle ]

Try reading "throwing like a girl and other essays" then lets chat.

I think it was fairly well noted that Vandy was really incapable of fielding a kicker and Sarah was the best available option. For me, what was the rest of Vandy's performance excuse? Vandy didn't have a well to draw from and even then, I have seen about as bad from our non-starters at times.

I can say as a former goalkeeper, I wasn't much better as a football kicker. It was more about consistency and I was not known for being a decent deadball threat. My brother was better and could normally hit 40 hard FG with about a 2:3 rate but that was never in a game, etc as he declined football when offered.

Oh, and the US womens team would likely beat most boys HS teams like a rented mule. The examples where they do not are either National Team development "HS aged" teams or primer club teams where even the bench players are likely going D1 as a starter, if not all conference. At that time, it isn't "competitive" like a friendly, or even a qual/cup match. It is more like a spring game whereby the womens team is practicing against a HS team to try and get to play against players that are faster/etc. The womens game is a really a much more drastic style change as compared to a mens team that can easily just use the old flying german direct style.

Nov 30, 2020, 3:26 PM

Yep. All those under-15 “high school” D1 talents.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 30, 2020, 5:31 PM

Yeah, FC Dallas dev team in a "scrimmage". Yeah, that is D1 talent. It wasn't a real game. It was an informal kick around and not competitive. Shesh. Heck my brother's ODT would scrimmage the local D1 school (often ranked top 20) and the would even "tie them". About 1/2 of the ODT played professionally.

Nov 30, 2020, 9:47 PM

Hey futuredoc, hijack threads much? Nobody gives a #### about your alleged soccer career.

H - O -

Nov 30, 2020, 5:29 PM

and from the SEC at that!

lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Nov 30, 2020, 5:47 PM

Is that Vandy's first ever Player of the Week?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic