Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU: Overly zealous Med Staff or poor PPE discipline?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

FSU: Overly zealous Med Staff or poor PPE discipline?

Nov 29, 2020, 11:13 PM

I'm wondering how 1/3 of FSU's team can be out for contact tracing from 1 positive COVID test? After last week's fiasco where FSU's med staff freaked out over one asymptomatic Clemson player who had tested negative several times (with proper PPE use by Clemson plus social distancing), I wonder if their contact tracing is also excessively risk-averse. Either that or the team discipline for distancing, and mask use indoors, was so bad that they really exposed themselves to this much contact tracing. Either way, a bad look.

Message was edited by: vanwirtp®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU is a dumpster fire using teh VIRUS

Nov 29, 2020, 11:16 PM

to hide their problems.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU is a dumpster fire using teh VIRUS

Nov 30, 2020, 10:42 AM

Just like Rape, stolen crab legs, and a complicit Police Force!

Re: FSU: Overly zealous Med Staff or poor PPE discipline?

Nov 29, 2020, 11:19 PM

I'll make it sound even worse.

I don't think the medical staff, whoever they are, is making the decisions over the objections of the President and whoever his inner circle is.

I think the pointy-headed elitists in the ivory tower are playing the "Look how much we care about our kids" card and they are congratulating themselves about how good it makes them feel.

Nov 29, 2020, 11:21 PM

That would be worse.

Nov 30, 2020, 1:02 AM [ in reply to Re: FSU: Overly zealous Med Staff or poor PPE discipline? ]

bretfsu® said:

I'll make it sound even worse.

I don't think the medical staff, whoever they are, is making the decisions over the objections of the President and whoever his inner circle is.

I think the pointy-headed elitists in the ivory tower are playing the "Look how much we care about our kids" card and they are congratulating themselves about how good it makes them feel.

Ding Ding Ding. . . . . we have a winner ladies and gents!

The "over-abundance of caution" so you can get a "gold star" garbage is out of hand. Home Depot in RH as an example was trying to "show how much they care and how intelligent about the virus they were to the point they were closing the store early. At the time; more worried about what people were touching and not requiring mask"! I'll bet somebody thought; "this will surely get me a gold star by my name with this action"! Wrong!
If you close early it means a MORE CROWDED STORE where people with or without mask can't social distance!
They eventually changed - but the "use Covid-19 to get that gold star I care so much trophy" is sick! People need to stop!

***Note: I know cases are going up and I am not insensitive to that. However, clearly with as many ball games and bars closing people aren't getting Covid-19 in these places! How if they closed out of this over-abundance of caution?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 11:27 PM

I actually think that the problem last week regarding our game was with them and they only used the fact that one of ours tested positive to make it look like we were the offenders. Just a theory, but am still wondering why they would not clear up the confusion by saying why they would not play.

norvell claimed they'd had no positives since september

Nov 30, 2020, 12:50 AM

and they hold their players to a high standard and are asking a lot of them yada yada yada

All BS. things looks so suspect to me now, that I'm assuming the worst. Like they found out about a spreader event that happened before our game and have been doing some CYA damage control ever since. the league went along with it because they didn't want us to be exposed to THEM, not the other way around.

that's my conspiracy theory anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Nov 30, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: FSU: Overly zealous Med Staff or poor PPE discipline? ]

The only way such crap could be spread by FSU (aka Florida Womens Teachers College) is because the ACC commissioner and the league staff has TTS! (tiny ######## syndrome)

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic