Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,202

Help

Oct 21, 2020, 3:34 PM

To you computer experts:

I am getting T-Net - all the writing no pictures. Can you advise me, please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Help

Oct 21, 2020, 3:41 PM

If it was mimeograph machine problem, I could help... maybe, that was a long time ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suddenly, I got a smell of fresh mimeograph sheets.***

Oct 21, 2020, 3:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Help

Oct 21, 2020, 3:45 PM

Increase the baud rate on your modem.
56k (or less) connections default to the low bandwidth version of the site.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Help- remember to use

Oct 21, 2020, 4:43 PM

foot baud since hoops isnt in season yet. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure if you are using an internet browser or mobile app.

Oct 21, 2020, 3:46 PM

But, if you are using an internet browser, make sure your settings are set to show all images.

For Chrome, click the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner, choose 'Settings'; choose 'Privacy and Security' from the left-hand menu; then, choose Site Settings (4th item from top on mine); scroll down to 'Content', then choose Images. Make sure 'Show all' is 'on'.

The procedure should be similar for Edge and Firefox. Not sure about Safari.

Hope that helps

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,202
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic