Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Martavis Bryant update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Martavis Bryant update

Jan 25, 2021, 5:14 PM

I see where he signed with CFL team.

So sad that being a captive of drugs ruined his career. He would have/could have/should have been one of the Steelers best receivers ever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Martavis Bryant update

Jan 25, 2021, 5:29 PM

I agree, for a player that left early, he had a fortune in his hands, and he gave it back. But most of us have been taught that we reap what we sow, and he has nobody to blame for his demise but Martavis!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 5:59 PM

A wreck hunting a place to happen. I’m surprised anyone signed him given his record. Drug use may be legal in Canada and if so he probably will be ok. Made his own bed so he has to sleep in it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the NFL had quit testing for weed as of this year?

Jan 25, 2021, 6:01 PM

I thought that was his drug of choice. I still remember Stephen A. "Just step away from the #### WEED!"

Or was Martavis already out of strikes before pot got "legalized" in the NFL? They sure seem to be bending over backwards to give Josh Gordon twenty five strikes before he's out, seems like Martavis would get the same consideration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 6:22 PM

Does Jamaica have a team?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic