Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Heisman still in play for Lawrence? With his biggest games in front of him, it is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,636

TNET: Heisman still in play for Lawrence? With his biggest games in front of him, it is

Dec 3, 2020, 8:01 AM

Heisman still in play for Lawrence? With his biggest games in front of him, it is

Does Trevor Lawrence still have a chance at winning the Heisman Trophy? Of course, he does. And I can say that because it’s my honor to vote for the trophy each season. But the Heisman Trophy doesn’t matter to head coach Dabo Swinney. No, the only trophy that matters to Swinney is the one you hoist at the end of the season that says you’re the National Champion. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Heisman still in play for Lawrence? With his biggest games in front of him, it is

Dec 3, 2020, 8:21 AM

No offense, but it makes for good fan fodder but I really wish there wasn't as much press about it in Clemson. I prefer to take Dabo's stance, if he'd wanted a player to win the Heisman, we would have had one. It's like an obsession for Clemson sports writers... Constantly bringing it up and asking players/coaches about it.

We know DW4 should have won it, but we got a team trophy which means more to me. I know some are jealous that our little bro has one but I don't give a chit.

What media and journalists should be writing and pushing for is articles on how meaningless it is. It no longer represents what it once did and that's what player had the biggest impact to their team. Some may find this comment laughable, but imo Lamar winning it probably came the closest to that ideal as it has in 2 decades. Just my .02 but worth .00.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gee I hope there are no...

Dec 3, 2020, 8:40 AM

...mail in ballots. They will never get this sorted out by Jan 5.

On the other hand....where can we get a stack of those mail in ballots?

Anyone have a list of deceased sports reporters?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gee I hope there are no...

Dec 3, 2020, 3:33 PM

I meant to clarify without Lamar, Louisville may have won 3 games that year.

Re: TNET: Heisman still in play for Lawrence? With his biggest games in front of him, it is

Dec 3, 2020, 8:44 AM

David when you next see TL suggest he jump over a guy. That seems to get you award for sure. He needs to do this before the Vandy kicker does

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2020, 3:30 PM

^^^ this ^^^

This is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Priceless.

If you can win an election for the most powerful position in the world with dead people and daffy duck, then she can win the Heisman.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,636
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic