Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson commits announce early-enrollment plans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,890

TNET: Clemson commits announce early-enrollment plans

Oct 19, 2020, 7:09 PM

Clemson commits announce early-enrollment plans

Two Clemson commits with teams playing in the spring announced they will enroll early for the Tigers instead. One is five-star all-purpose back Will Shipley, wh Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great.***

Oct 19, 2020, 10:59 PM

Re: Great.***

Oct 20, 2020, 2:39 PM

When they show up in January, you know they are All In for Clemson!
Wish them all the best! We have to reload every year.....

Re: Great.***

Oct 26, 2020, 9:54 AM

Yes, but reloading every year isn't a problem when we're reloading with talent like a Shipley....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson commits announce early-enrollment plans

Oct 20, 2020, 7:12 AM

Don't think I ever saw a recruit film where almost every single play went for a TD. Hope that trend continues as a Clemson Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 10:34 AM

I was thinking same thing, and that kid is Ripped for his age and size!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson commits announce early-enrollment plans ]

The video reached the 3:30 mark before there was a play where he didn't score a TD. He was pushed out of bounds on the play.

The video reached the 4:25 mark before he was knocked down on a play. It was a TD run where the defense took him to the ground after he scored.

He was only tackled to the ground short of the goal line on 1 play for the entire 6+ minute video and there was a flag thrown on that play which appeared to be a face mask or horse collar penalty to get him down.

I'm not sure what level of football he is playing in NC because I haven't looked it up, but that is an impressive highlight video showing him dominating all competition.

Oct 26, 2020, 9:43 AM

Agree, completely. I do realize these are "highlights", so I'm sure we are seeing the very best plays, but it surely seems like there must be very few plays that are less than stellar. Any way you look at it, this guy has a huge heart, outstanding ability and is driven to be outstanding. Can't wait to see him in a Clemson uniform. This might even be the reason the kid just recently decided to transfer to Fla. He may have seen the handwriting on the wall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson commits announce early-enrollment plans ]

Impressive, and I'm looking forward to watching this kid sport the Paw in his Tiger uniform!!!

Oct 20, 2020, 8:56 AM

Hmmmm. Can you say FAST white boy, Boys and Girls? I knew you could. Let's get him in here, slap #13 on him, and we have a new Weapon X in the slot. (I am assuming Amari is gone after this year.)

Confidence!

Oct 20, 2020, 9:24 AM

I like the confidence that he’s gonna get some touches against UGA next Sept as a true freshman. He may be dreaming but I can only hope he’s that good and glad that’s what he’s shooting for!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 6:45 PM

He is an amazing young man!!!! He seems mature for his age. Pulling for you Will !!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,890
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic