Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Hall leads Tigers over Miss St in opener
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,401

TNET: Hall leads Tigers over Miss St in opener

Nov 25, 2020, 11:00 PM

Hall leads Tigers over Miss St in opener

Clemson defeated Mississippi St in the season opener 53-42 in the Space Coast Challenge on Wednesday evening. Clemson will play Purdue Thursday in the champions Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang that pic says a lot.

Nov 26, 2020, 6:02 AM

That reaching in will be called a foul 99 out of 100 times. Bottom line is we won last night while not playing well offensively. I’ll take the win. But we must have better basketball IQ to advance our culture. Fouls like the photo above should be weeded out when players are in 9th or 10th grade. Anyone who is any good plays high school basketball November to March then AAU from spring through the summer. It’s a crying shame basic fundamentals are not taught and learned at an early age. It appears our talent is on the upswing. Let’s play smart and win some games fellows.
I’ll be thrilled if we:
Eliminate stupid fouls
Reduce turnovers
Improve blocking out

All great players have off nights shooting the ball but they never have off nights playing defense or doing the things I listed above.

Re: Dang that pic says a lot.

Nov 26, 2020, 7:56 PM

And the 100th time out of 100 will be a steal, because the ball handler didn't protect the ball.

Ok, we get it, your church league team could play with these guys.

Boy, we sure got lucky last night. Nick Honor's first game since last summer's "overrated" Gold Medal performance in the University Games, and all we had to do to win was shoot above 30%. Never mind anything else we did well.

Fans are already writing this Tiger team off because sportswriters picked us 10th in a 15-team league. But the Tigers always outperform their preseason standings (or they're always victimized by low preseason expectations, you pick) under Coach B.

The football team committed some cheap 'fouls' in their season opener, too, and they've turned out ok. Couldn't you wait at least another game to complain?

Ah, why bother. Go ahead. Coach away. If it helps you support'em, yell all you want. They won't let us in the gym this year anyway.

Let's hope we can yell at'em for 35+ games.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,401
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic