Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: LSU's Beckham Jr. given ban after handing out money after win over Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

TNET: LSU's Beckham Jr. given ban after handing out money after win over Clemson

Oct 21, 2020, 2:15 PM

LSU's Beckham Jr. given ban after handing out money after win over Clemson

As it turns out, you can't hand out $100 bills to college players on the field after your school captures a big win. Former LSU and current NFL star Odell Beckh Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: LSU's Beckham Jr. given ban after handing out money after win over Clemson

Oct 21, 2020, 2:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: TNET: LSU's Beckham Jr. given ban after handing out money after win over Clemson

Oct 21, 2020, 8:58 PM

Wonder how much they gave Mrs O to act all happy and in love before she skipped town 7 days after the game, the act on game day was Oscar worthy.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where's the punishment for LSU's attempt to cover up the act?***

Oct 21, 2020, 2:34 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Apparently...

Oct 21, 2020, 3:40 PM

when EVERYONE knows you're lying, it's OK to lie.

Even the LSU players acknowledged the money was real yet the University still tried to lie and cover it-up.

The real question is, what else are they lying about and trying to cover-up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 21, 2020, 2:36 PM

But I thought it was fake money and that the players returned it.....at least thats what the LSU AD said.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

You stay classy, Baton Rouge...

Oct 21, 2020, 2:52 PM

Makes me feel better about some comments I made about the school that I regretted later! Now I am glad I made that corn dog kid cry...

Re: You stay classy, Baton Rouge...

Oct 21, 2020, 6:36 PM

They didn't hear you bc they are deaf!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 2:57 PM

Looks like the moldy corn dogs story got legs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 3:28 PM

If that’s what he was willing to do in front of the cameras on the biggest stage in the sport imagine what goes on behind closed doors. I assume they will be vacating their Natty since there were numerous other violations associated with this investigation. Then again - it just means more.

It's a facility ban. He will just meet them downtown

Oct 21, 2020, 3:52 PM

instead to deliver the proceeds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a facility ban. He will just meet them downtown

Oct 21, 2020, 6:45 PM

Nope, they won't be winning anymore championships with paid players for sometime now. They blamed it on Less Miles to help lighten their punishment by telling the NCAA that they fired Miles bc they suspected him of having Boosters to pay players, but they couldn't prove anything, so they couldn't accuse him!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW! $2000

Oct 21, 2020, 4:09 PM

What is that to OBJ ? A couple o' magnums at the gentleman's club.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He Will Be Broke....He is Near to the NFL Trash Heap

Oct 21, 2020, 4:27 PM

and what's he gonna do then other then burn his cash and fade to O Bscurity

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU - penthouse to outhouse

Oct 21, 2020, 4:32 PM

In record time...

Has there ever been a national champ that fell so far so fast??

From champs to dumpster fire...

I half way expect them to lose to the Gamecocks and complete the full transformation ...

If they do lose to the Gamecocks- I bet they see a bunch of players opt out and just quit ...

I almost wouldn’t blame them..

Re: He Will Be Broke....He is Near to the NFL Trash Heap

Oct 21, 2020, 5:47 PM [ in reply to He Will Be Broke....He is Near to the NFL Trash Heap ]

I mean I get clemson to lost to lsu, but obj is amazing. I prefer nuk, but obj is going to be a pro bowler.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 4:40 PM

Ole Les should have saved some of that cash for his current stint at Kansas...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 4:43 PM

It's about time LSWho is punished for something! Let's see: that was Jan 13th, so over 7 months to "investigate" what went on. That swamp is just a joke!!!

Oct 21, 2020, 5:09 PM

It took 10 Months for LScorndogU to take action????

Ridiculous - take some more scholarships from LSU***

Oct 21, 2020, 6:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, take away the postseason for a few years. That would

Oct 21, 2020, 6:40 PM

hurt them more than scholarship numbers. We should know, from back in the Wild West days of the Danny Era.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 6:34 PM

Nothing new for the sec bc, cheating and buying players to them is just like eating breakfast for dinner!!! It's just a change of pace for them, and they don't feel that it's wrong even when they have been caught!!! They get just as pisssed about being caught and punished, as they would be catching somebody pisssing in their cereal!!!

Oct 21, 2020, 8:22 PM

Hold on here, did you just pee in my cereal! ??. ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 21, 2020, 11:01 PM

Never, not in your cereal, but there are a few cereal bowls in here that need peeing in!!! ;)

Two year ban?

Oct 22, 2020, 3:15 PM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic