Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just ventured over to the 11 Warriors 1 Cup website and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Just ventured over to the 11 Warriors 1 Cup website and

Dec 28, 2020, 11:06 AM

man oh man those fighting nutnecklace fans are a stupid bunch. I performed a statistical analysis on their fans, for scientific purposes, and this is what I found:

-98% of all adult OSU fans wear a jersey to games. That's right, we're talking about grown-ups who wear a jersey of a teenager every Saturday. Creepy.

-89% of all OSU fans wear a nutnecklace to games. Yes, a necklace made of nuts. Some of them even wear multiple nutnecklaces at the same time.

-72% of all OSU fans have either tried once, or regularly do meth, because Ohio and Columbus are very methy. As a result, only 28% of OSU fans have all of their teeth.

-0.2% of all OSU fans have actually taken a class at OSU. This one was shocking to me because the undergraduate enrollment at OSU is something like 100,000 people. It's easier to get into than UofSuCk.

-100% of OSU fans think OSU is superior to their rival Michigan, even though they have a losing record to Michigan, Michigan is a far better school than OSU and the state of Michigan is a much better place to live than Ohio. I think this notion comes from their little win streak over Michigan, but it's an anomaly, much like when UofSuCk won 5 in a row over us. As has been proven, Ryan Day is in way over his head with big time college football, so it's only a matter of time before Michigan restores their dominance over the nutnecklaces.

-100% of OSU fans believe that OSU belongs in major college football with the historical blue bloods like Clemson and Alabama. I was so shocked by this one that I don't even know what to say about it. How can someone who's never even beaten the coots believe they are on the same level as Clemson or Alabama? And they weren't even beaten by the good coots of the Spurrier era, they lost to the really bad coots.

Look, I get it, fans are going to be fans. But those dummies are a completely different level of moran that goes far beyond being delusional. The coots are delusional when they make claims of trying to compete with Clemson. But Ohio State fans actually believe they belong with the likes of Clemson and Alabama, even though they have a QB who had to transfer because he couldn't beat out Jake Fromm and their best wins were narrow victories over Indiana and Northwestern. INDIANA AND NORTHWESTERN!!!

Once again reality will hit them hard on January 1st and the nutnecklaces will go through this cycle of crying until the fall, when they once again try to convince themselves that their team doesn't suck at the footballing. But we know the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You should see the roads in that state.

Dec 28, 2020, 11:15 AM

I guess they just don't have the tax base to support their highway system, but I would never have thought roads could be that bad. Another issue I've noticed with Ohio, is they consistently rank near the bottom of the state education rankings. I guess I took my South Carolina public school education for granted, but I won't do that anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

And what does it say about your football program when the

Dec 28, 2020, 11:21 AM

best athlete in the history of your school is a golfer? Sad!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: And what does it say about your football program when the

Dec 28, 2020, 1:03 PM

...Just like Wake Forest.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You should see the roads in that state.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:40 PM [ in reply to You should see the roads in that state. ]

yeah ohn whait till eww git too Coal-umbus...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just ventured over to the 11 Warriors 1 Cup website and

Dec 28, 2020, 11:23 AM

That's crazy about the meth.

Yes, very sad, but if you've ever been to

Dec 28, 2020, 11:27 AM

Columbus, you would know that there's nothing else to do there and the whole place is very depressing. It's cold and overcast all year long there. The women are dumpy and wear ugly jeans and sweatshirts 12 months out of the year. That's why they all vacation at Myrtle Beach.

Re: Yes, very sad, but if you've ever been to

Dec 28, 2020, 11:34 AM

What do they eat up there? I am imagining they eat a lot of Vienna sausages, but I have never been.

They eat a lot of chili spaghetti even though

Dec 28, 2020, 11:38 AM

it's called Cincinnati Chili. Columbus just can't do anything that's original. But fine dining there usually consists of some sort of fast food. When they want to go real fancy and experience international cuisine, they will venture out to Taco Bell for date night.

Dec 28, 2020, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Yes, very sad, but if you've ever been to ]

Columbus does have one weekend filled with excitement:

http://www.ohionational.org/

However, I don't know of any other competitive events of interest there...so 51 weekends of dullness broken by one weekend of sheer excitement.

You can tell a good layer by checking the vent.***

Dec 28, 2020, 7:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 29, 2020, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Yes, very sad, but if you've ever been to ]

Is it true that the state of Ohio alone keeps Jordache in business?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

And most are pasty white

Dec 28, 2020, 11:28 AM

NM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except for that one week every year when they

Dec 28, 2020, 11:29 AM

hit the SC beaches and turn bright red.

TL;DR

Dec 28, 2020, 11:38 AM

visitingbutteye and vistingosu(x)alum are much more concise. You could learn from them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

The only reason they're more concise is because they

Dec 28, 2020, 11:41 AM

don't know enough words to form a longer post.

Eye-opening research

Dec 28, 2020, 11:50 AM

Wow... 28%. They say 4 out of 5 dentists in Columbus go out of business. Less teeth = less business. Pray for the economy up there, though a more stimulated economy would just mean more adult 3XL jersey sales

Yes, the $600 stimulus checks there will go towards

Dec 28, 2020, 11:54 AM

a new OSU jersey, meth and Taco Bell.

Re: Yes, the $600 stimulus checks there will go towards

Dec 28, 2020, 9:46 PM

I ain't buying none of that...some goot stuff might been comin in....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They may not care about dental health, but they sure take

Dec 28, 2020, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Eye-opening research ]

other forms of hygiene seriously. Prestiege Brands is a subsidiary of C. B. Fleet Company. One of the products they make is Summers Eve hygiene products. And guess which state purchases more per capita than any other state??? You guessed it. O-H-I-O. Good job, Columbus. Way to keep it fresh!!

I met a guy from Columbus once

Dec 28, 2020, 11:56 AM

Big time Buckeye fan even though he went to a 2 year tech school in Maine. Anyway, undoubtable one of the worst human beings I have ever met. It was a pleasure to finally get to tell him that to his face at the Christmas Party when he flew in from the Columbus office. The first thing I said to him was, "I expected you to be taller.", then later I said "Please Tell your wife to Stop staring at my crotch, it is making me feel uncomfortable." I delivered the Coup de gras in front of the entire company by tapping my glass with a fork and saying it in front of everyone. You should have seen the look on his face.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^This belongs in Tnet wikipedia...alongside

Dec 28, 2020, 11:59 AM

"this is UofSuCk football" and "LSU corndog" entries. The amount of research that went into this is mindboggling. POTD!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 11:59 AM

11 wharf-rats are eating this post up. :)

Some of them even think you are serious - siriously. LOL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Dec 28, 2020, 12:07 PM

Probably just the ones that didn’t go to college. Well, all of 11 wieners...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seemed like a serious post to me. Facts are facts!

Dec 28, 2020, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Just ventured over to the 11 Warriors 1 Cup website and ]

??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohst fans are always mad this time of year.

Dec 28, 2020, 12:07 PM

But even more than sucking at football, it's probably because their trailer houses don't have an attic to store their Christmas decorations.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Is that why they leave their decorations up all year?***

Dec 28, 2020, 12:09 PM

I think they leave the lights up all year so they know which

Dec 28, 2020, 12:13 PM

cousin they are kissing on the outdoor washing machine.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 28, 2020, 12:12 PM

Dec 28, 2020, 12:38 PM

Some good points but saying Michigan is a much nicer place to live is a bit of a stretch. Have you ever been to Detroit, Flint (try their water sometime) or Dearborn? It is not nicer in any form. Much more run down and has even crappier weather.

You've obviously never been to Youngstown

Dec 28, 2020, 12:53 PM

Consider yourself lucky

Dec 28, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Just ventured over to the 11 Warriors 1 Cup website and ]

Been to Detriot and Cincinatti. What did I learn? Don't go to Ohio.

The skywalk in Cincinatti has more sections closed with police tape than sections open. Walking on the street is safer, but you still have to dodge police tape.
Skyline has the nastiness spaghetti/chili/goop you'll ever eat, but everyone there talks like it's the best stuff ever. So, I agree that Taco Bell would represent fine dining in that place.
Politicians were trying to win votes with the claim that "Unless we turn around this city, we will have fewer people than Toledo in 10 years."

It was utterly surreal, more like visiting a third world country (yes, I've been to those as well) than anywhere else I've been in the US.

So, I can validate that GWP's stats are likely as accurate as any listing could be.

Dec 29, 2020, 7:59 AM

Spaghetti Chilli? Would this be considered fusion?

This was a funny, imaginative and somewhat accurate take

Dec 28, 2020, 3:27 PM

Maybe we can get along :)

There’s hope for us!***

Dec 28, 2020, 5:24 PM

Re: There’s hope for us!***

Dec 28, 2020, 9:34 PM

You sir seem to know alot about Ohio...please tell me why osu has marijuana stickers on the helmet. Also what deed do you have to perform in order to get one?

Re: There’s hope for us!***

Dec 29, 2020, 8:54 AM [ in reply to There’s hope for us!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

But which one am I?***

Dec 29, 2020, 10:03 AM

Dec 29, 2020, 10:08 AM

Could have just visited Myrtle Beach to do that analysis.

Dec 29, 2020, 10:50 PM

LMAO bc that is funny. If you would have done just littttle bit more investigating, you would have saw that that every team OSU played had a losing record with the exception Northwestern, and Indiana.

Besides OSU, Northwestern, 6-2 played only (1) team that had a winning record, Besides OSU, Indiana, 6-2 played (0) teams that had a winning record. That's just like OSU playing no team with a winning record, and those fcknuts actually believe they are going to beat a 10-1 Clemson when they haven't played anyone that should have challenged them, but 2 of the 6 games wasn't blowouts, and they were closer than they should have been.

Our game with the Fcknuts should be a really fun beating to watch, mainly bc of all the big talk OSU fans have been talking, bc of false hope!!! Go Tigers, crack the Fcknuts wide open for 60 very long minutes for them!!!!!

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic