Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saturday Night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Saturday Night

Sep 30, 2020, 11:06 AM

In anticipation of our "game", wanted to stop by and say good luck to y'all. Yes, we are VERY aware of the virtual impossibility of a "w" for this game, but we also relish the idea of playing the absolute best. Clemson is the standard, not only in the ACC but the entire country, and the respect we have for the entire team - players & coaches - is tremendous.

More than anything, here's to a well played game free of injuries. Try not to run up the score too much haha!

God bless

GruntStyleHoo
Lynchburg, Va

MAGA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saturday Night

Sep 30, 2020, 11:28 AM

I don't know what kind of pretend nicy-nice, respectful, level-headed, "can't we all just get along" type of trash-talk you are going for but it is not welcome here!

Please see yourself out and come back when you are ready to talk poorly of all teams that you do not support!

God bless you too.

Sep 30, 2020, 11:52 AM

It has been brought to my attention that our new friend may not realize that my post was made in jest.

Sep 30, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Saturday Night ]

haha! I took it as it was meant. IF the talent gap was not so vast, I may interject a bit more smack...

Sep 30, 2020, 12:24 PM

Since you are new to TNET I will give you a free tip.

Blindly support your team, make outlandish statements about the outcome of the upcoming game and how you will pull the upset, take personal shots at loyal Tiger fans for not bowing down to your opposing fandom, and then disappear after the game only to show back up days before our next meeting to repeat the process.

This is the outline that has been put out by opposing fans before you from the sore losers you know as: Syracuse, Miami, UGA, Ohio St, LSU (the 2012 version although they have disappeared since last Saturday for some reason),VA Tech, FSU, scar and a few others not worth even mentioning.

Be well and thank you for your part in the current losing streak scar has to the ACC. 28-0 is still a score mentioned routinely here on TNET and again, we thank you!

Sep 30, 2020, 1:21 PM

Thanks brother! I may be dumb but I aint stupid... I know when to trash talk and when not to and I'm simply going to watch, with several cold ones, and hope for the best. With that being said, I know I have all be relinquished any ability to come in after the fact (in that snowball in hells chance) and talk sh*t.

How did you manage to type all of that and

Sep 30, 2020, 11:42 AM

shake your car keys at the same time?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: How did you manage to type all of that and

Sep 30, 2020, 12:00 PM

Ouch, that is the ULTIMATE insult. The pathetic key shaking thang is by them idiots in Bleaksburg...

so they are not the Hookeis after all?

Sep 30, 2020, 12:18 PM

thought that was what all of the key shaking was all about :(

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: How did you manage to type all of that and

Sep 30, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to How did you manage to type all of that and ]

Wrong school

potatoe patotto

Sep 30, 2020, 1:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

bet he’s listening to that enter sandman song by

Sep 30, 2020, 3:01 PM [ in reply to How did you manage to type all of that and ]

poison

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sep 30, 2020, 12:03 PM

Here's to an injury free game. No hard feelings, I hope we, as in Clemson, wins and wins convincingly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 1:17 PM

Agreed!

Welcome friend! Stop by more often***

Sep 30, 2020, 12:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic