Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots picked up a 4 star DB last night. He picked them over teams that included
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,851

Coots picked up a 4 star DB last night. He picked them over teams that included

Apr 21, 2024, 9:22 AM

Southern CAROLINA LMAO! Can someone tell me where Southern Carolina is located. Just coots being coots and confusing themselves with a California school.

https://www.on3.com/teams/south-carolina-gamecocks/news/shmari-earls-gamecock-football-spring-game-surprise-four-star-db-commits-to-south-carolina-gamecock-central/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good grades coveted by USuCk. Yeah, right!***

Apr 21, 2024, 9:25 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots picked up a 4 star DB last night. He picked them over teams that included

Apr 21, 2024, 10:50 AM

He want be there long!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots picked up a 4 star DB last night. He picked them over teams that included

Apr 21, 2024, 10:52 AM

Maybe Cootlumbia has exceptional bail bond services.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2024, 12:13 PM

Get this.......a Coot Recruit who during his introductory interview does nothing but tell the reporters how great he is, how explosive he plays and how the Coot coaches love him. Sounds to me like this boy was made to be a Coot and is right where he belongs until the "Chicken Curse" catches up to the lofty heights of his ego and slams him to the ground, as will inevitably happen. Watching Coots sign players is better than going to the circus, except the Clowns are bigger and not as intelligent.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2024, 12:32 PM

There is more to this story. If he was that good, he would not have picked the coots over those other schools. He will be there 1 year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,851
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic