Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Involuntary admin. of COVID-19 vax: Part I
General Boards - COVID
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Involuntary admin. of COVID-19 vax: Part I

Apr 11, 2022, 12:53 PM

Part I - - - Big Brother Pharma & Big Daddy Hospitals - - - administration of vaccines to sedated patients

Publication: ATAGI (Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation) - April 6, 2022

Title / Subject: ATAGI advice on use of sedation for COVID-19 vaccination

SUMMARY: Australia is already doing what many Americans want to do re: creative ways to force COVID-19 vaccines.

COMMENT: Go the last sentence in this cut-and-paste post. (Unbelievably horrifying)

LINK: No link here … go to your browser and search on the above Title / Subject -plus- April 6 date

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Procedural sedation guidelines
There are no best practice guidelines currently available specifically for vaccination under sedation. There is one small retrospective study demonstrating that vaccination under sedation is an effective technique for a subset of paediatric patients.1

ATAGI recommends that clinicians refer to the operational policies and guidelines of their local health service or facility regarding administration of vaccines under sedation. The choice of sedative agent(s) and degree of sedation (light vs deep) should be determined by the treating clinician, taking into account the patient’s medical history, available resources, including a disability liaison officer service if available, and local procedural sedation guidelines.

(***) Vaccines may also be administered opportunistically while patients are undergoing sedation for unrelated procedures.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, again I will post actual sources.

Apr 11, 2022, 3:52 PM

Here's the full text of the Australian government document. It's a document outlining how vaccines may be given UPON CONSENT BY THE PATIENT, or legal decisionmaker for the patient, if they lack the capacity to consent, while sedated. Think elderly woman in a nursing home with Alzheimer's/dementia. She had to be sedated to be given ANY shot because she thinks every syringe is a liberal democrat scam to gain control of her mind and placenta to ultimately impregnate her with Qanon's son who will grow up to be the antichrist. That type of person may have a loving, caring, rational son or daughter who would just assume mom be sedated and given the vaccine, instead of waiting for a certain death from covid in the nursing home.

My wife and I had to make the call and give consent to have our 4yo son sedated so he could have stitches when he busted his lip open on his brother's bike.

Here's a slightly important part left out of your C&P from wherever...

"Informed consent must be obtained prior to each dose from the patient themselves, or, where the patient does not have capacity to give consent, from the parent, guardian or substitute decision-maker. Sedation should not be used as a measure to enforce compliance with vaccination requirements."

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2022/04/atagi-advice-on-use-of-sedation-for-covid-19-vaccination_0.pdf

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol, again I will post actual sources.

Apr 11, 2022, 3:55 PM

That's why there is a "Part II" in a separate post.

What does a misquoted Australian vaccine document

Apr 11, 2022, 4:02 PM

have to do with a whackjob philosophy professor in Wisconsin?

PS. You didn't provide a source in Part 2 either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What does a misquoted Australian vaccine document

Apr 11, 2022, 4:11 PM

Context matters.

The other paragraphs use the words "may" and "should" and "recommends" with regard to a decision about whether or not to do it. In other words, these other statements do not say to "NOT DO IT."

The key sentence's statement ("Vaccines may also be administered opportunistically while patients are undergoing sedation for unrelated procedures.") This sentence allows the medical practitioner TO DO IT if they want.

In other words, an Australian radical medical practitioner has the choice of whether or not to administer vaccines to patients who are under sedation for an unrelated procedure.

Does this sound like a good idea for the USA? You seem to think so for Australians.

Warning!!!!!

Apr 11, 2022, 5:25 PM

There's fluoride in your drinking water. Be careful out there.

Re: Warning!!!!!

Apr 12, 2022, 1:10 AM

The comparison to giving a doctor to vaccinate someone who is undergoing a procedure unrelated to the vaccination while under sedation is not anywhere close to the same as fluoridated water in the municipal water supply.

You're a smart guy and you know this.

Your adamant resistance to this practice is both mystifying and terrifying. I sure as Hades hope that you are not anywhere close to employment in the medical profession.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
General Boards - COVID
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next