Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nate Wiggins is
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 801

Nate Wiggins is

Apr 26, 2024, 10:52 AM

one of my all-time favorite Clemson Tigers. This is not because of the one play vs North Carolna, but because of his performance over all the years and games that he played. He played with passion. He played hard. He gave his all every time.

Having said that, I will say this, his play vs North Carolina was legendary and the stuff of football lore at Clemson. I will never forget that play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nate Wiggins is

Apr 26, 2024, 10:59 AM

My favorite was the Wake Forest game 3 years ago.

He said never again, and then proved it!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2024, 11:09 AM

yeah I think that showed a lot about him and his tenacity. Give how good he is I'm amazed he ever had a game that bad but he sure put it in the rear view mirror

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2024, 11:18 AM

I agree that was a tremendous play vs the Tarheels because it showed his great speed and athleticism. It played extremely well his last year at Clemson but it was rough for him starting out his first year but he improved each year. He was also one of my favorites.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2024, 2:49 PM

I think it's funny people were questioning his toughness and tenacity last night while talking about him. They obviously only watched highlights. He's tough as nails and tenacious as all get out. He was an eraser when he was on the field and he was a willing tackler. The only reason these guys came up with these talking points is bc of how light Wiggins was at the combine. Dudes going to end up 190 or so in an NFL S&C program and dude is a grinder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 4
| visibility 801
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic