Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Too bad Tuesday BB Game is on ESPN+
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 401

Too bad Tuesday BB Game is on ESPN+

May 7, 2024, 2:20 PM

A pay for view channel which is losing money.

Disney reported earnings today and EDPN lost 9% revenue YOY. LOOK FOR ALL COLLEGE FB GAMES BROADCAST BY ESPN TO BE ON ESPN+ STARTING IN FALL OF 2025.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Too bad Tuesday BB Game is on ESPN+

May 7, 2024, 6:34 PM

I pay for YouTubeTV, and that way overpriced spectrum internet, and I won't spend another dime to watch anything that those two cost won't cover. I cut the cord from spectrum cable TV to save money bc we actually pay a big chunk of that cost to view those tantalizing TV commercials that get as much of the time that we pay for watching the things we like on TV. It makes me sickly when I'm watching a good movie, and its constantly interrupted with BS commercials, and we are paying the total cost for everything that it takes to have commercials interrupt whatever movie we're watching!!! To me it's not any different than racketeering, but they are doing it with each individual household!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Too bad Tuesday BB Game is on ESPN+

May 7, 2024, 6:53 PM

Hope the whole da-- network goes bankrupt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 401
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic