Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I,ve got news for you Jack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,367

I,ve got news for you Jack

May 31, 2014, 8:13 PM

there are a lot more than 5 per cent who are unhappy with you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I,ve got news for you Jack

May 31, 2014, 8:26 PM

> there are a lot more than 5 per cent who are unhappy
> with you.

And you did a scientific survey you are willing to backup and share with us? I doubt it. It's a good thing there are places like this where low information "fair weather fans" can vent while showing their lack of understanding the real world.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ found the one.***

May 31, 2014, 8:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

To be fair, from a PSU transplant, a program in complete shambles is not news....***

May 31, 2014, 8:34 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who the EF are you?

May 31, 2014, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I,ve got news for you Jack ]

Fair weather fans? I've been a loyal Clemson baseball fans since 1990. This program is a shell of its former self.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

18-1 quack attack seems real***

May 31, 2014, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I,ve got news for you Jack ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PSU, does that mean Penn State?

May 31, 2014, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I,ve got news for you Jack ]

Didn't y'all get bounced today as well?

Go post your prattle on their message board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: PSU, does that mean Penn State?

Jun 1, 2014, 5:20 PM

I guess they are taking their eyes off the dressing rooms again while kids are being raped. My My, you would have thought they had more to do other than trolling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All joking aside ... 100% of the Clemson baseball fans that

May 31, 2014, 8:30 PM

I have spoken to (probably 20 or more who regularly attend the games) think Jack needs to retire or to resign. We all agree he will not be fired.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: All joking aside ... 100% of the Clemson baseball fans that

May 31, 2014, 9:26 PM

I also have talked with Clemson fans.. not internet types.. everyone of them wants Jack gone but they have NO CONFIDENCE that our admin and BOt will do the right thing and make a change with Jack.. several have just quit going to games @ all because of how we play!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2014, 8:52 PM

you sound like uncle cy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

uncle si is advertising mobile homes now, called SiPads***

May 31, 2014, 9:21 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2014, 9:31 PM

just for the record,i was referring only to the fact that uncle si punctuates his sentences with jack.nothing else.i'm also a fan of the show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,367
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic