Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
74 update- on my situation healthwise
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

74 update- on my situation healthwise

Jan 19, 2023, 2:14 PM

A while back I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic. So far no major issues there and I am exercising and dong the right things. I may ultimately have to hit the lottery to afford Ozempic but so far so good.

I had noticed a lump on my neck thy wanted to test so we sent through ultrasound, MRI, and most recently an ultrasonic type guided biopsy. The latter delayed my report back but even after having this done last Friday the 13 I got good results today. So I am good to go. Well as good as ever- it's a low bar I know.

So thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and Go Tigers .

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 74 update- on my situation healthwise

Jan 19, 2023, 2:18 PM

Glad it all worked out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang in there and you can do it

Jan 19, 2023, 2:21 PM

My son was type II and on insulin. He lost 140 lbs and got off the insulin. We did the Manitou Incline together after that and he did better than I did. Google the Manitou Incline and you can see what an improvement he made.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hang in there and you can do it

Jan 19, 2023, 5:32 PM

K thanks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the update.

Jan 19, 2023, 2:22 PM

I'm really glad the biopsy was negative!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

So happy for your great results today

Jan 19, 2023, 3:28 PM

regarding the lump. Awesome news. As for the type 2 diabetic, my next door neighbor got diagnosed with that about three or four years ago. I think that diagnosis made him change up a lot of his old habits. Anyway, he has never looked in better shape.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2023, 3:41 PM

Awesome news ‘74! Glad you had a good report and appreciate the update.

Outstanding. God is good! *******

Jan 19, 2023, 3:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remember....Small Portions Of Sweets... Double Digit Hours At Time ---

Jan 19, 2023, 3:59 PM

Don't have to miss out on all the tasty good bowl of fun. ?

Jan 19, 2023, 4:10 PM

Bless you! with mercies of healing and peace!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news!***

Jan 19, 2023, 4:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Glad to Hear 74!!!

Jan 19, 2023, 5:26 PM

Keep Swinging!!!!

Re: Glad to Hear 74!!!

Jan 19, 2023, 5:31 PM

I will but if my wife ever finds out. YIKES!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the Update 74 . . .

Jan 19, 2023, 5:26 PM

Great News always makes me smile!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2023, 5:30 PM

Amen brother, glad to hear you are on the mend.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What Was The Lump?

Jan 19, 2023, 5:53 PM

A Goiter or Just a minor stroke bulge derived from too much TNET?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What Was The Lump?

Jan 19, 2023, 7:44 PM

Great news! Praise God!

Great news, Ole Friend, great news! Continual

Jan 20, 2023, 3:09 AM

best wishes to you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2023, 7:16 PM

I hope that you can keep your numbers down, that most important with that awful disease. I'm Type 2, and I've been type 2 for about 10-12 years, and I truly struggle with keeping my glucose numbers down and I'm on two different insulins taking 2-3 shots a day with both insulins. A word of advice if I may, purchase yourself a really good foot massager bc, you will need to keep a good blood circulation in your feet bc the disease will cause you to get numb spots in the bottom of your feet, and burning that causes those numb spots really hurt. I've bought several foot massagers that didn't work well, or they wouldn't last long. The one that I have now works better than any I've had, it called Lifepro Vibracare Plus, it has 30 speed settings and programed setting, and it is by far the quietest foot massager that I've purchased from the other 4 that I've purchased. So do yourself a favor and get one. As I'm sure you know, diabetes has caused many people to lose their feet and legs, so keep that blood flowing through your feet and legs!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic