Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No matter what happens in the Bowl - Cole Stoudt is da man
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

No matter what happens in the Bowl - Cole Stoudt is da man

Dec 14, 2014, 8:51 AM

and I won't say one bad word about him. He is a Tiger and anything I say or do negative doesn't help anyone in the world. I support the kid 100%. Nothing but the best wishes. His time to shine!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Es dat ewe Cliff?***

Dec 14, 2014, 8:56 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dood

Dec 14, 2014, 11:41 AM

You say that every time everybody says something pro-cole...time for a new joke!

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES, I agree..& Clemson Nation has to rally round this Man!

Dec 14, 2014, 8:57 AM

GoTiGERs~

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: YES, I agree..& Clemson Nation has to rally round this Man!

Dec 14, 2014, 9:25 AM

Rallying around this guy will make no difference. No amount of rallying can help him. No coaching can help him. Brandon streeter can't work miracles. Cole stoudt cannot play qb and will never be able to. He just does not have it...period! He is horrible and thank god we will never hear his name again after the Oklahoma game. I hope nick can bring Clemson back after cole digs a huge hole.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No matter what happens in the Bowl - Cole Stoudt is da man

Dec 14, 2014, 9:00 AM

I think with a month to prepare as the only quarterback practicing with the 1st team and a month to heal, this will be his best game of the year. It would be great if he set a bunch of career highs in his last game. I have faith in this kid.

bringing Streeter in in time for bowl practice was a great move

Dec 14, 2014, 9:09 AM

If anybody can get Cole's head right it's Brandon Streeter

I think we'll be fine if something disasterous doesn't happen in the 1st quarter to blow his confidence

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: bringing Streeter in in time for bowl practice was a great move

Dec 14, 2014, 9:13 AM

If anybody can relate to Stoudt's crazy year, Streeter can. I think Streeter will have a big impact with quarterbacks and hopefully he can impact recruiting like JS did.

Streeter was never a turnover machine who lacked confidence***

Dec 14, 2014, 11:48 AM

When he passes in the middle of the field, he usually throws

Dec 14, 2014, 11:47 AM [ in reply to bringing Streeter in in time for bowl practice was a great move ]

an interception or nearly throws an interception. Streeter can't change the fact that Stoudt cannot play the position past a high school level.

Dec 14, 2014, 9:19 AM

No matter what happens in the Bowl,I agree we should not say a bad word about Cole.
In fact,I blame the interceptions,in part ,on the play calling.
Still, he needs to be able to read the defenses better,check off,or dump the ball to a secondary target or just throw it away.
The problem in the Bowl game is this;we don't have DeShaun,and we can't afford a pick six,or more in what will probably be a low scoring defensive ball game.
It's his last game.He either shines,or he is going to probably be made the goat.
And that's just the way it is.

Dec 14, 2014, 10:40 AM

You blame 4-13 for 16 yards, 0 TDs 4 INTs on the coaching and not Cole? Wow lol but I'm sure you were one of the ones who didn't think Tajh Boyd was good either.

Best chance to win

Dec 14, 2014, 9:22 AM

Several times this season, Dabo has stated that Cole gives us the best chance to win. That is most likely still true for the bowl game. There was room for disagreement where Watson was an option, but without Watson, it is Cole. We can discuss how we got in this position with only one viable QB until the cows come home and it won't change where we are. Cole is now our best chance to win. If this were an emergency surgery with a 20% chance of survival versus a 100% chance of death without it, you go with the surgery and the best chance to survive. I don't want to put odds on us with Cole, because like all of you, I have seen him do some good things along with some that are so good (ok awful), but let's all hope that he does his best, the defense holds and we win a close one like we did with him mid-season. I'm not sure that I think Cole is Da man, but he is the man that will be our QB in the bowl game and most importantly, he is OUR man. Go Cole. Go Tigers.

Dec 14, 2014, 9:24 AM

I wish him the best, spoke with his brother recently and it's been a tough road.

Hope he shines in the bowl!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Cannot Blindly Support This Guy

Dec 14, 2014, 9:53 AM

Too Many Indicators That He is Just Going Thru The Motions. Prove Me Wrong Cole...........Please

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer's Morbid

Dec 15, 2014, 6:52 AM

ur glasses are ready for you to pu.
Soon as you can get someone to drive you.

;)

I'll support him but when he throw's his 2nd interception

Dec 14, 2014, 10:59 AM

he needs to come out,like any other QB , Nick should have been given more playing time,I don't understand the loyalty to cole when he absolutely doesn't give us the best chance to win. To me it shows Dabo is still a coach in learning,as much as I like him

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just please, no pick 6's. maybe brandon can help

Dec 14, 2014, 11:13 AM

train cole to throw to players in orange pants.

Which has little to do with Cole and a lot to do with the

Dec 14, 2014, 11:27 AM [ in reply to I'll support him but when he throw's his 2nd interception ]

coaches. It is never the players fault for being the starter

Yep, boo the coaches...they are MEN! They are 40!***

Dec 14, 2014, 10:08 PM

If he gets pulled for Nick, who then is da man?***

Dec 14, 2014, 11:29 AM

null

Nick

Dec 14, 2014, 11:40 AM

No need to bash a senior on his way out when he has been a great ambassador for the University and has given his best for four years.

Re: If he gets pulled for Nick, who then is da man?***

Dec 14, 2014, 3:12 PM [ in reply to If he gets pulled for Nick, who then is da man?*** ]

What I find strange in Dabo's presser is that he only mentioned Nick name once and said that it sure is exciting time for Streeter with the freshman QB coming in. No mention of polishing Nick.

Does this mean that the coaches less confidence in Nick than Cole ?

If you can't see the talent difference in Nick and Bryant

Dec 14, 2014, 7:11 PM

along with Israel then you are blind to talent. Schussler is never gonna play at Clemson unless Stoudt is just his usual INT self vs OU.

Re: If you can't see the talent difference in Nick and Bryant

Dec 14, 2014, 8:41 PM

No Sir I'm just thinking about next year, Nick is going to be Watson's primary backup. Do you think that Bryant or Israel will be the backup?

Thanks for your service to this country.

Yes, one of them will be the back up

Dec 14, 2014, 10:26 PM

Bryant I believe will be the backup

Bryant and Israel both coming in January ... one will win

Dec 15, 2014, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: If you can't see the talent difference in Nick and Bryant ]

the back-up job after spring, summer and fall in the system.

Chad Kelly's impatience and immaturity is to blame for most of our QB depth issues this year.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes and no

Dec 14, 2014, 3:50 PM

He is a Tiger, and no it isn't going to help to be negative toward him.

But the man?

hahahha
Not hardly.

Cole's Problems aren't even his fault really.
Surprised he stuck around this long. He wasn't even recruited to play THIS OFFENSE.

Like Steeter, he'll make a good coach 1 day.

Dec 14, 2014, 5:21 PM

Just because he's a Tiger and I hope he does well doesn't mean I can't be pissed when he throws his 4th interception of the game.

Dec 14, 2014, 6:09 PM

He is the man by default. I will be pulling for him,but my cheers or jeers ain't going to help or hurt him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2014, 6:31 PM

I agree....lets back this young man and give him our 100% support and hope he
finishes his Clemson career on a high note. I say go Cole and go Tigers....beat those ####""" Sooners!!!!

Dec 14, 2014, 10:00 PM

This is his last shot and I believe he will go out and play his best game of his career & help win it for us...Go get'em Cole & GO TIGERS!!!!

Dec 14, 2014, 10:05 PM

Thanks Cole! Remember
History will write "Most needed QB
in History". You very Lucky!
I am Proud of your Efforts!

Dec 14, 2014, 10:13 PM

Those Negative People!
CLEMSON Graduated Individuals?
Have a Degree or Supporters?
They should get Down on the Police and Spelling?
What happened to Intelligence?

Dec 14, 2014, 10:23 PM

Having a set of eyes that can detect undeniably horrendous qb play is not related to intelligence. And I believe that everyone here hopes the kid has a great bowl game and redeems himself, we all do. I believe being honest about his play and hoping he has a great curtain call are mutually exclusive

Actually, His Time to Deliver

Dec 15, 2014, 1:26 AM

Long Overdue

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually, His Time to Deliver

Dec 15, 2014, 6:42 AM

Truth there!

Ya after 5 years of being an Eclipe, it is his time to

Dec 15, 2014, 7:18 AM

Shine! Go Cole! Do us proud!.....
Lord help us

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive