Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bullpen has officially blown the lead.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 901

Bullpen has officially blown the lead.

May 7, 2024, 8:37 PM

Losing 12-10 after being up by as much as 7. Those concerned about bullpen in postseason play have a legit argument for concern.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats .***

May 7, 2024, 8:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you!

May 7, 2024, 8:39 PM

Please explain how we reached this point in the game

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Thank you!

May 7, 2024, 8:46 PM

Bullpen...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It cant be! No way!

May 7, 2024, 8:48 PM

Not according to the only Clemson fan on the message board…according to his mind.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Congrats .***

May 7, 2024, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Congrats .*** ]

Take a hike troll. 🥱 You have done nothing but demonstrate your narrow mindedness by commenting on any and every post you may not agree with. Being able to analyze and consider context is a sign of maturity. We’re rooting for you though. 👏👏👏

Hit the orange flag button

May 7, 2024, 8:44 PM

To make his posts disappear

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOLOL

May 7, 2024, 8:45 PM

That’ll do it.

Can you please explain how a sports message board works?

May 7, 2024, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Congrats .*** ]

I would appreciate it.

Answer my question first.

May 7, 2024, 8:47 PM

You know the answer but won’t admit it.

What question?***

May 7, 2024, 8:49 PM

Please explain how we reached this point in the game.***

May 7, 2024, 8:50 PM

Hint: THE BULLPEN is the only correct response

Are you not watching the game?

May 7, 2024, 8:51 PM

And do you know anything about baseball?

Are you? And do you?

May 7, 2024, 8:54 PM
IMG_0179.jpeg(163.9 K)

It appears I am and do.

What is your obsession?

May 7, 2024, 8:57 PM

It seems maybe I missed an announcement that the entire season would ride on the middle innings of a May 7th game against Charlotte.

Was this announced prior to the season?

You are clearly out of touch with reality.

May 7, 2024, 8:59 PM

You have obviously not watched ANY of the past few series.

You are obsessed with your blindness.

Re: You are clearly out of touch with reality.

May 7, 2024, 9:00 PM

Didn’t think so.

Byeeee!!!

No, goodbye to you.***

May 7, 2024, 9:02 PM

Re: Can you please explain how a sports message board works?

May 7, 2024, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Can you please explain how a sports message board works? ]

Quit being a tool … on all of your 7th grade replies. I love Clemson baseball as much as anyone on this board and nobody is saying we suck… I mean we are ranked 2nd but it’s def not bc of the bullpen and all anyone is saying is if this doesn’t get figured out it won’t be great for us come post season. If you can’t admit we have an issue in the pen right now you are being a complete ignorant DA. I def think we are capable of outscoring teams but it’s not the recipe for going deep in the post season.

Replies: 18
| visibility 901
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic