Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia now the favorite for sanders?
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3413

Georgia now the favorite for sanders?

May 19, 2024, 8:29 AM

Ugh $$$$$$

The Bulldogs have been long involved and considered a major player throughout his recruitment. According to the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine, Georgia is the current favorite to land his services with a 23.9-percent chance in the end.

You may also like

Elite in-state WR target has arrived at Georgia for scavenger hunt

Tennessee Titans outdo themselves with hilarious Broadway 2024 schedule reveal video

LOOK: 5-star prospect visits Georgia and takes photo with Bulldogs head coach Kirby Smart
This spring has shifted those notions somewhat, however, as Tennessee and Ohio State have risen quickly in the ranks for his services after Clemson was long believed to be Georgia’s main competition for his services.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia now the favorite for sanders?

May 19, 2024, 8:49 AM

You need to look at the trends…not just a snapshot. Ohio State is trending up, Georgia down, and Clemson holding steady.

May 19, 2024, 9:51 AM

He’s at Georgia this weekend. That’s trending down? What site are you putting your stock in?
If you think Georgia isn’t a major player, you’re nuts!

May 19, 2024, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia now the favorite for sanders? ]

Georgia has nowhere to go but down with recruiting. They can be on the decline and still have the top recruiting classes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2024, 9:00 AM

Not surprised.

May 19, 2024, 9:18 AM

Don't know realistically him going over a few hours drive away. The one constant in his recruitment is distance from home. He doesn't want to be far from home. Could certain situations change ($$$) to make hime reconsider that line of thinking, absolutely. The second constant is he wants to play for a big time program and play for championships and yes Clemson is a big time program. I know ppl want to complain about Clemson like they don't deserve have a couple down years rebuilding and not even rebuilding bc I think the rest of the team is fine. The difference between the Watson and TLaw led teams is DWat and TLaw. 2 years ago Clemson was 4 points away from the Playoffs. Sorry I digress, Clemson very much is still a big time program. We just have to wait and see if him going to the school he pulled for that's a couple hours down the road can beat the larger amounts of NIL dollars another school can offer. Also how Clemson looks this year, I believe, can make a difference. P.S. Regardless of what some believe, guys that put 💰💰💰 over brain and heart are guys that look for the exit sign with the simplest of adverse situations.

May 19, 2024, 9:56 AM

Oh, give it a rest.

You should follow the Kardasians since drama is your main concern.

May 19, 2024, 1:21 PM

Who are you talking to about drama?

May 19, 2024, 1:42 PM

Most definitely about money...UGA's OL coach Stacy Searels is not very good..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

May 19, 2024, 2:50 PM

Wow … didn’t know having four OL drafted in two years was “not very good”. Guess that’s because only two were first rounders was the qualifier.

SMH on that one.

May 19, 2024, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia now the favorite for sanders? ]

Huh? Georgias OL coach isn’t any good? Lol you have got to be kidding me…

Georgia produces OL as well as anyone in college football. Even if the guy couldn’t coach a lick it wouldn’t matter… they have 4/5 star guys all over that OL and on the bench.

Last year Georgias 5 starting OL averaged as the nations biggest OL and that includes every NFL team. That’s right… Georgias OL was bigger than even every NFL team.

Go look at this past recruiting class for Georgia. The guys that are coming in this year as freshmen. Look at how big each of their OL recruits are. They are massive. Every single one of them.

Sanders is a top ranked guy based on what he can be… not what he is. He’s nowhere near as important a recruit as some here think bc he’s not going to be ready to help for a year or 2. He’s super athletic but his frame is thin and not filled out and that will take time in a college weight room and nutrition program.

He won’t make an impact whether it’s Clemson/Georgia/Ohio St or whoever… he’ll be sitting on the bench for at least a year. He’s going to be one of those guys that doesn’t have an all world college career but will get to the pros and have success bc his body needs a lot of development.

Think Trey Smith for the KC Chiefs who was a top recruit… went to Tennessee and started but wasn’t all American or anything like that. Selected in the 5th round I believe but has become a stalwart on the OL for the back to back reigning champs. I believe Sanders will take a similar path.

They’re quite a few other OL recruits that maybe don’t have Sanders ceiling but are also more prepared to play in college quicker than he is.

SEC. 'Nuff said, amirite??***

May 19, 2024, 3:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 19, 2024, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia now the favorite for sanders? ]

Their OL recruiting class this year was ridiculous. They average something like 6’7” and 335 lbs.

2024 free_orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all my cordless tools are Dewalt .. even my palm sander***

May 19, 2024, 3:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 19, 2024, 3:54 PM

Why do we get one of these threads every time this kid takes a visit. It was always known that he was taking all his official visits.Clemson is #1 or 2 at worst and he will visit us next week. After every visit we get this same post. At least wait until after he takes his visit here to start panicking big guy. We are in good shape.

May 19, 2024, 4:14 PM

Nobody is panicking. It’s simple a copy and past of someone’s opinion. Good grief, calm down. Duh

May 19, 2024, 6:40 PM

Hey man you asked a question I answered. Sorry you didn’t like the response big guy but we literally get this type thread after every visit. Multiple in fact. You know w

May 19, 2024, 8:32 PM

K m a big guy

May 19, 2024, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia now the favorite for sanders? ]

Anything can happen but strong (real strong) lean to Clemson. Will be shocked CU doesn’t get him.

May 19, 2024, 7:58 PM

I live close to PD time to scout out ????

Its weird that you assume its about money.

May 20, 2024, 7:59 AM

Why is it unreasonable to think that a highly rated recruit would want to play for what has been the best team in college football recently and puts a ton of people in the NFL?

I don’t like UGA either, but come on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 20
| visibility 3413
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic