Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone seen a price list for individual football game tickets?
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 935

Has anyone seen a price list for individual football game tickets?

May 21, 2024, 7:52 AM

Someone posted this yesterday:

App St $90
NC State $150
Stanford $130
Virginia $130
Louisville $130
South Carolina $150

However, the total is too high. Ticket costs were $500 per set.

The list also omits the Citadel game.

TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

has anyone seen a 2024 home game that is vs anyone relevant

May 21, 2024, 8:24 AM

i'll still go to all of them. but this is dud of a season

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when is the last time you got to see Clemson play Stanford in death valley?***

May 21, 2024, 10:42 AM

im pretty excited .

This is the only reason ill ever even want to see Stanford football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Has anyone seen a price list for individual football game tickets?

May 21, 2024, 9:05 AM

The intentions are to finally drive out the littles guys that's actually responsible for bringing college sports to door of B I G money!!!

That is $780 bucks just for the face value of the ticket. Add in the yearly donor Bucks, add in all the fee's that's added in for being a donor and depending on the section that you're trying to buy season tickets for on the home team side from section G to D, the cost is above what a person earning a decent living could afford...

If I were still able to make the trips to Clemson that I have made in the past before becoming disable, those trips would have been stopped dead in their tracks with those prices. As bad as I hate saying it, it is the cost of personal past time pleasures that is driving so many people to be fed up with how fast things are changing in the world that we now live in.

It's getting really hard to live by just wanting the simple things in life, and it's driving more and more people to be consumed with evil bc of the way everything is going in their lives, and it's causing them to feel they don't have any of the same reasons they've had in the past for doing the right things, and it's turning them into dangerous people without seeing a simple future in sight, and their plan is to just start killing as many people as possible before the authoritarians are forced to end their life. And we see these things being recorded in a world where everything is being recorded and put in the daily news until we get numb to it.

I ask when does it stop, or better yet, how do our society go about stopping it long before it ever happens???

We have wars going on all over the world that is pasted all over our daily news every day and night, and as if that isn't enough killing, we have people that live beside us that are probably planning a massacre of our kids at school, or of the people that could afford to go shopping in a mall, or to a bar to have a drink after a hard week at work. I don't know how we stop it, but I do think that only the rich has the tools to slow it down but they refuse to do it bc they live in a gated community where they are protected from most of the people that their will has been broken bc of a problem that the rich created by refusing to fairly share their wealth with their employees that break their backs helping them to get richer. There are more billion airs and million airs in this country and other countries than ever before in the history of the world, and most billion airs and million airs die with most of their money invested to make them more money, when they could have invested more with their employees and still be filthy rich when their time on this earth has ended...

The #1 problem in the world that we live in is GREED. and it's bc of the greed that will destroy the world that we've know forever...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a season ticket is $450 for Top deck.. $500 for lower deck.

May 21, 2024, 10:44 AM

at the rate they are going up they wont hit $780 until 2029ish.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 21, 2024, 9:18 AM

I just can’t justify it anymore. Trying to retire and save some money. I’ll still go to Tiger Town on game day but I’ll watch from the Esso Club.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that could end up being more expensive :)***

May 21, 2024, 10:45 AM

May 21, 2024, 9:25 AM

I believe, similar to last year, season tickets were lower on total cost than if a customer purchased individual tickets (one game at a time) for the entire season through the ticket office.

May 21, 2024, 9:25 AM

$730 for a season ticket? Not to mention Iptay donation or seat equity and all the other expenses. A family of four would spend ~ $5K on football? Glad you guys are loaded as that is a little rich for my blood.

Buying thru IPTAY, season tickets were $500 per set this year.***

May 21, 2024, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 21, 2024, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Has anyone seen a price list for individual football game tickets? ]

Season tickets in upperdeck is 450 , ( I’m in the lower part of upperdeck ) of course plus the iptay donation. I’ve got mine paid for and the prices were the same as 2023 season $450 per seat for Season ticket

May 21, 2024, 9:40 AM

The cost is for Non Iptay members. Iptay members don't pay full cost by buying a full set of season tickets.

May 21, 2024, 3:14 PM

That’s correct, that’s individual game prices. If you’re a iptay member not the same. I got season ticket for $450

May 21, 2024, 10:03 AM

I'm priced out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2024, 10:34 AM

I've been looking for single game prices too. I don't believe they have been published yet, at least not that I've seen. In the past the single game prices in total have been considerably higher than IPTAY season purchase. I believe last year single game totaled over $800 for season, both FSU and ND were considerably more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2005_cws_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no...***

May 21, 2024, 10:46 AM

maybe

There is no way tickets will go for that on the secondary market

May 21, 2024, 10:51 AM

Other than the NC State, South Carolina, and maybe Stanford games. AppState you'll be able to find upper deck seats for $40 or less on Gameday. Virginia will be in the $75 range day of game. Louisville might make it to $100 or even close to face if they are very good, but I imagine they will still be below face day of game.

Citadel get-in price will be $20 or less on Gameday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 935
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic