Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I bet when the Russian kid has to pee, he only says like a racehorse instead of
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,001

I bet when the Russian kid has to pee, he only says like a racehorse instead of

Apr 17, 2024, 9:01 PM

“like a Russian racehorse.”

That will be a great moment for Brad to use to build unity and make lifetime memories with his players for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I bet when the Russian kid has to pee, he only says like a racehorse instead of

Apr 17, 2024, 9:58 PM

I really don’t understand how Russian athletes are allowed to play, or even them want to play in the U.S. isn’t our government spending billions of dollars on weapons to give to Ukraine to kill Russians?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I bet when the Russian kid has to pee, he only says like a racehorse instead of

Apr 17, 2024, 11:49 PM

I would wager many many Russians would jump at the chance to escape communism.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2024, 7:11 AM [ in reply to Re: I bet when the Russian kid has to pee, he only says like a racehorse instead of ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Apr 18, 2024, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: I bet when the Russian kid has to pee, he only says like a racehorse instead of ]

Important to note that 750K and 1M Russian men have fled Russia to escape the draft and certain death in Ukraine. Maybe playing basketball is one way to stay alive.

Russian refuges are very happy to be here.

Apr 19, 2024, 1:22 AM [ in reply to Re: I bet when the Russian kid has to pee, he only says like a racehorse instead of ]

I met a Lyft driver who I thought was a big Korean, so I asked him, and he said he was from Russian Mongolia. They are considered the fiercest fighters, so are drafted quick. He said in broken English, "Putin, he is crazy man, crazy!" He was the happiest man I have met in a long time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,001
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next